Currencies
My Cart

Kaia Naturals™
Juicy Bamboo Gentle Facial Cleansing Cloths

$20.00

The 100% unbleached bamboo cloths are infused with vitamin C, E and B12 + jojoba oil, sunflower oil and organic honey.
Title

The 100% unbleached bamboo cloths are infused with vitamin C, E and B12 + jojoba oil, sunflower oil and organic honey.

The Juicy Bamboo Cleansing cloths are never bleached nor saturated with synthetic chemicals. Instead, they are soaked in natural and nourishing ingredients such as organic honey, sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, clinical grade pure essential oils and vitamins B12, C and E. These luxurious liquids make the bamboo cloths so juicy it was only natural to call them juicy bamboo.

  • Jojoba Oil + Sunflower Oil: Removes impurities keeping the skin's moisture barrier.
  • Organic Honey: A natural humectant - keeps skin feeling soft and not stripped.
  • Citrus Essential Oils: with all the healthy vitamins of fruits.
  •  Bamboo: 100% biodegradable. It is harvested from unbleached natural bamboo.

HOW TO USE: Cleanse face, neck, and décolletage with juicy bamboo cleansing cloths to remove makeup and impurities.
May also be used in the eye area. No rinsing required.
After use, plant or compost the cloth, and watch it biodegrade within 90 days.
To prevent the cloths from drying out, do not remove foil seal.


Jamie Paige Beauty – “They smell like a tropical vacation. These cleansing cloths have completely replaced my Neutrogena cleansing wipes.”

  1. Why does it say alcohol free when there is alcohol on the ingredient list?
    Natural plant alcohols are an exception – they will not dry your skin: Benzyl alcohol is a naturally occurring oil with antimicrobial properties. Cetyl alcohol is a fatty alcohol from plant oils with emulsifying properties.
  2. Do I need to rinse after?
    No, it leaves a clean, refreshing finish so there is no residue left.
  3. Why is it 99% natural, what is the other 1%?
    The 1% are the antibacterial ingredients, which protect us against bacteria and fungus.
  4. Is juicy bamboo safe to use if I have sensitive eyes?
    Yes: juicy bamboo is allergy and dermatology tested, as well as eye irritation tested. It even works for those with eczema.
Plant Kaia Natural Cloths
Natural, Cruelty-free, 100% Biodegradable

Agua, Miel, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Tangerina, Citrus Aurantifolia, Cirtrus Grandis.

Expedited Shipping Time:

Processing Time: 2-5 Days.

Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.

Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time


Expedited Shipping Cost:

Orders Over $100 = FREE!

Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)


Express Shipping:

Express Shipping = $15.99

Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing


You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.

  • Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
  • Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
  • Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order. 
  • If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
  • We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.

    Returns & Exchanges

    We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.

    Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at info@socialitebeauty.ca.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.