Luminizing cleanser, mask, and polish with raw rainforest honey from Hawaii, raw cacao, and skin plumping maracuja to clarify, soften, resurface and plump.
Luminizing cleanser and mask with raw rainforest honey from Hawaii. A silky infusion of mineral rich white clay, raw cacoa, and skin plumping maracuja oil. Honey gently cleanses while raw cacoa stimulates circulation to reveal a clear glowing complexion. Vitamin C rich maracuja, green tree leaf, and pink grapefruit mingle harmoniously for an intoxicating aromatic ritual.
- Raw honey is hydrating, and skin plumping. Rich in healing enzymes and antimicrobial to cleanse and prevent future skin issues. We source our honey direct from a loving Bee-keeper in Hawaii who collects this honey from bees that forage the Hawaiian Rainforests.
- Raw Cacao - Rich in magnesium and sulfur. Has incredibly high levels of polyphenol antioxidants to fight damaging free radicals. Cacao increases blood flow and promotes healing on a cellular level. A powerful anti-inflammatory skin soother, it is naturally rich in flavonoids to slow the ageing process, repair and prevent additional damage, and support healthy collagen production.
- Maracuja Seed Oil (Passionfruit) is native to the Amazon and is rich in vitamins A + C and omega 6 linoleic acid. Linoleic Acid is lacking in acenic skin's acid mantle, making it a welcome addition to balance event the most hormonally wonky and reactive skin types. Rich in antioxidants that preserve collagen and plump skin The passion flower bush has been used medicinally for hundreds of years throughout the tropical regions of North and South America.
- Rosehip seed oil is high in Vitamins A, E and C, and has high amounts of fatty acids. High amounts of linolenic acids, vitamin A (retinol), and vitamin C have been found to regenerate tissue and eliminate wrinkles, fine lines and sun damage.
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE:
- As a first or second cleanse, apply a small amount to very damp skin for at least 1-5 minutes to allow the enzymes to work their magic. May massage before rinsing if gentle manual exfoliation is desired. Rinse well with water. Mist face with floral water toning mist and apply oil based face or beauty nectar to skin. Complete beauty ritual with more floral water toning mist.
- As a hydrating mask treatment, apply as a mask to clean very damp skin and leave on 5-30 minutes. (May also be mixed with a clay mask to extend mask treatment length.) For a gentle manual exfoliation, massage before rinsing with cool water. Mist face with floral water toning mist and apply oil based face or beauty nectar to skin. Complete beauty ritual with more floral water toning mist.
Care: Keep in a cool, dark and dry place, always out of direct sunlight and extreme heat and humidity. Use clean dry spatula to retrieve product.
SIZE: 3.4 oz/100ml amethyst glass jar
ABOUT THE BRAND: Healing properties of exotic elements including wild crafted and organic plant essential oils, delicate hydrosols and magical crystals. Created to deliver a bright vixen glow, while encouraging one to take a moment for themselves and create a their own unique vixen skin care ritual. LILFOX embraces self love and quiet moments of reflection. Every plant element is meticulously selected with special attention to choosing the highest quality and ethically sourced ingredients, organic and wild harvested whenever possible.
Mel**, Passiflora incarnata oil*, Kaolin clay, Theobroma cacoa*, Rosa rubiginosa oil* + powder, Citrus paradisi oil*, Citrus aurantium var.amara Oil*, Citrus sinensis oil*, Citrus bergamia FCF oil*, Cananga oderata oil*, Limonene***, Linalool***, Eugenol***, Geraniol***, Farnesol***
*Certified Organic **Certified Naturally Grown *** Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.