Boasting pure, mineral-rich salt harvested from Africa’s Kalahari Desert and infused with oxygenating seaweed, unique African botanicals, and caffeine for the ultimate bath soak.
For All Skin Types
The unique blend boosts circulation, breaks down cellulite and excess fluids, relieves muscle tension, and leaves skin soft and regenerated. Crushed African Buchu leaf, Juniper, and Lemongrass provide a mood-boosting scent as well as being antiseptic. Powerfully recalibrating, this calming soak works to balance your pH levels and remineralize the whole body – reinvigorating while alleviating tension and dispelling stress.
- Mineral-rich salt from the Kalahari desert remineralizes the body, detoxifies, relaxes muscles, and promotes healing.
- Seaweed gathered from wild kelp forests in South Africa rich in iodine, calcium, zinc, copper and vitamin C relieves skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- Caffeine works to depuff and break down cellulite.
ORGANIC | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Add a handful of salts to a tub filled with warm water and soak for at least 15-20 minutes to allow the salts to absorb. Without rinsing, wrap yourself in a towel and relax under a warm blanket for 15 minutes drinking plenty of water to rehydrate.
SIZE: 500 gm / 17.7 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Sodium Chloride (Kalahari Crystal Salt), Agathosma Betulina (Buchu)* Leaf Powder, Methyl Salicylate, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Caffein, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)* Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Africanus (Cape Snowbush) Essential Oil, Chamomile Martricaria Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil.
*Certified Organic and Wild-Harvested Ingredients.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.