A blend of dreamy natural oils and butters work together to soothe dehydrated skin and restore your skin barrier.
FOR: Dry skin, or use as step one in a double cleanse.
When your skin is chronically dry, or just dry right now, you need a wash that won’t suck the life out of your already-parched face. If you want bouncy, glowing skin that lasts, it all starts with your wash (the wrong one can leave you looking and feeling like dried-out paper). We blended together the best moisture-preserving ingredients we could find and kept away from anything that could potentially disrupt the skin barrier and spur on more dryness, including essential oils and sulfates.
Makeup lovers and sunscreen die-hards rejoice! Our Balmy Wash dissolves longwear pigments and stubborn SPF, making it an ideal first step in a double cleanse.
- Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract: Containing natural plant flavonoids that act as antioxidants and help fight free radicals, ginkgo acts as an anti-inflammatory. Ginkgo fights dark spots, due to its inhibition of an enzyme responsible for the development of pigment in the skin.
- Ubiquinone (coQ10): A vitamin-like fat soluble antioxidant, naturally present in the body, that improves the appearance of signs of aging.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: Rich in polyphenols, green tea extract has strong antioxidant and skin-soothing benefits. It’s ability to prevent the breakdown of collagen helps to maintain skin elasticity.
- Parsley Seed Extract: Known for its ability to both control oil and nourish the skin, parsley extract is rich in vitamin C, K, beta-carotene, and minerals.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and numerous potent phytochemicals. Centella has been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation.
- Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Linolenic Acid: Unsaturated fats, which are critical in promoting cell turnover and regeneration.
- Sunflower seed oil: Helps rehab a damaged or irritated skin barrier.
- Papaya seed oil: Naturally packed with fatty acids, it keeps precious moisture from escaping from your skin.
- Grape seed oil: Rich inessential fatty acids (palmitic, stearic and linoleic), beta-carotene and Vitamins D, C, E, this carrier oil moisturizes the skin by balancing both dry and oily patches. It can penetrate blocked pores and cleanse breakouts.
- Jojoba oil: A skin identical non-fragrant monounsaturated oil that enhances skin’s restorative properties; it’s texture is similar to the skin’s sebum, so is brilliant for dry skin.
- Mongongo seed oil: Containing Vitamin E, calcium, copper and zinc, it’s highly nutrient-dense for the skin. Rich in fatty acids, it delivers a protective, emollient layer on the surface. It’s acidic properties make it a standout: linoleic, alpha-eleostearic acid.
- Marula seed oil: Rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, oleic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, these fatty acids and antioxidants, keep skin smooth and protected from the effects of environmental stressors and free radicals. It softens and moisturizes without clogging pores.
- Cranberry seed oil: High in antioxidants, it also has the perfect ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids, which means it absorbs super well into the skin, giving you excellent hydration; your skin is then able to absorb the potent antioxidants (Vitamin E + fatty acids) and other nutrients in the oil. It improves skin’s elasticity, boosts collagen and firms skin.
- Avocado oil: Loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A, D and E, potassium, and lecithin, the epidermis easily absorbs these nutrients, which also help form new skin. It can help promote collagen synthesis, which creates new connective tissue. It provides great relief for dry, irritated and flaky skin.
- Moringa seed oil: A plant oil that contains several antioxidants, including zeatin, quercetin, and vitamins A, C, and E. The oil is also a very good source of oleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that can replenish skin and help guard against moisture loss. Moringa seed oil contains amino acids as well as plant sterols, which can have a calming effect on skin.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Massage on dry skin in slow circular motions. Take your time, it’s sinking in. Add a splash of water to emulsify the balm into a milk. Rinse and pat dry. Use whenever skin feels parched- or you’d like a fresh start.
Warning: External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Pore Confession: Most indulgences aren’t necessarily water-soluble. But this one is.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The brains of HoliFrog® is holistic-functional skincare that considers the convergence of skin, health, and function. Your skin is connected to the rest of your body and is with you for the rest of your life. The way you treat your body affects how your skin looks, feels, and functions, now and later. Making your skin work, feel, and look better starts with conscious living—knowing which behaviors, attitudes, and ingredients to introduce to your routine and which to leave behind. Face the world of beauty and beyond with a clear head and face by using HoliFrog® Skincare.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sucrose Laurate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Ubiquinone, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
You definitely need a washcloth to take this off. It leaves a film if not. But otherwise, a good nourishing cleanse that takes makeup off (but not always mascara).
This was my first time trying a cleansing balm and I was surprised by how much I liked it. Feels so nice on my skin, I never want to wash it off! One minor, odd comment is that I have really sensitive eyes and sometimes if I use the balm to rub off my eye makeup, it creates a film over my eyes. Just required me to splash water. Overall I really liked the product!