An oil-free makeup remover created for false lashes and lash extensions.
- Good for false lashes: Lash friendly cleaner that delivers impact to remove dirt/makeup yet gentle enough to ensure lash band retains its longevity and shape.
- Good for lash extensions: Formulated without oil to extend the longevity of your lash extensions. Use Lash Clean between lash appointments to ensure that your lashes and eyes stay clean and healthy.
- Good for makeup removal: Naturally derived emollients for powerful removal of dirt and waterproof makeup in just a few swipes.
- Good for your skin: Non-toxic, non-irritating cleaner formulated without alcohol, paraben, fragrance and with moisturizing ingredients to hydrate skin.
100% vegan, free from alcohol, parabens sulphate and fragrances + 100% fully recyclable packaging!
HOW TO USE:
For best results use Velour Too Clean Lash Wand when cleaning false lashes/lash extensions.
- To Clean False Lashes/Lash Extensions: Using Lash Clean, dampen brush end of Too Clean Lash Wand and in a sweeping motion remove dirt/makeup from lashes.
- To Clean Makeup Residue: Soak cotton pad with Lash Clean, hold pads over closed eyes then wipe gently until clean.
Water(Aqua), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Hexylene Glycol, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tetrasodium Edta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Arginine.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.