Triple milled vegetable soap made with shea butter, olive oil, and coconut oil to gently cleanse while deeply moisturizing for soft, supple skin.
Deeply moisturizing, triple milled vegetable soap gently cleanses skin without stripping or drying. Made with rich shea butter, fatty acid rich coconut oil and silky smooth olive oil, this bar soap is a truly decadent treat for skin. This soap's rich, creamy lather is infused with the scent of clean, crisp lavender flower.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Rub soap bar against wet bath sponge or hands to create lather. Gently massage across skin to cleanse, before rinsing thoroughly. Follow with the French Lavender Body Cream to seal in hydration.
SIZE: 4.5 oz / 127 g
ABOUT THE BRAND: 100% PURE® isn’t just their name. Or just their ingredient list. 100% PURE has a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE® is so important. 100% PURE® cosmetics are colored from vibrant fruit, vegetable, tea and other plant pigments which contain an exorbitant amount of skin beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and other healthy phyto nutrients that make skin healthier.
Saponified Oils of Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut), Olea Europaea Fruit (Extra Virgin Olive), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed and Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grapeseed), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Geraniol*, Limonene* and Linalool*
* Component of Natural Essential Oil
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.