Soothing organic Lavender, fair trade Shea and Cocoa butter absorb quickly, leaving hands nourished, protected, and ready to meet the day.
For All Skin Types
- Aloe Vera: Derived from the leaves of the plant; widely recognized as a botanical ‘miracle’, rich in Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, proteins, humectants, soothing properties with a pH nearly identical to our own skin.
- Sunflower Oil: Derived from the seed; contains large amounts of Vitamin E which helps to nourish and condition, while softening and protecting each strand to enhance body and minimize frizz.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Derived from almonds; re-conditions and softens the skin, replenishes essential Vitamins E & D.
- Lavender Extract: Derived from the flower; cleansing and natural antiseptic properties boost skin health.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the karite fruit on the African mangifolia tree; deeply hydrates and regulates, while replenishing essential vitamins to restore moisture and improve skin health.
- Cocoa Butter: Derived from cocoa seeds; nutrient-rich emollient, helps to support and strengthen while hydrating and moisturizing for soft supple skin.
98% NATURE DERIVED | NON-GMO | NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPO-ALLERGENIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply to hands, nails, cuticles, and elbows.
SIZE: 3.4oz / 100ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Welcome to the world of natural innovation and the latest ingredient biotechnology. Andalou Naturals believe's that you deserve results, and that you should never have to compromise your ethics in favour of efficacy. The founder of the brand, Stacey Kelly Egide was passionate about pushing the boundaries of beauty, science and the empowerment of women. Fruit Stem Cell Science is their signature innovation and is formulated within their products, with unique and innovative ingredients such as Turmeric, Kombucha, Purple Carrot and Probiotics to provide skincare solutions to target your skincare concerns.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.