Weightless heat protectant designed specifically for fine hair types to provide a flawless, lightweight anti-frizz finish whether you style with hot tools or air dry.
For Fine Hair Types
Crafted with Omega-9 rich Rahua oil and whipped to perfection; this formula offers strands a protective healing guard from blow-drying and styling tools as well as definition when air drying. By helping prevent split ends, Leave-In Treatment Light allows hair to grow longer and stronger. Hair will be healthy and bouncy with elevated shine.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- ORGANIC QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains”, this gluten-free superfood revitalizes hair and promotes healing and moisture retention.
- YERBA MATE LEAF: South American herbal plant helps restore luster and sheen to hair, strengthens and adds bounce.
- ORGANIC SUNFLOWER: Pressed from sunflower seeds, this oil is loaded with vitamin E and oleic acid, a natural moisturizer which strengthens and softens hair, promotes growth, eliminates frizz, and adds shine.
- SHEA BUTTER: Long treasured for its medicinal and emollient qualities, this extract from the nut of an African tree softens frizzy and coarse hair, seals in moisture to protect hair from becoming dry or brittle and moisturizes and balances the scalp.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Use before hot styling tools or when air drying. Apply just a dab to damp hair. Massage product into ends and dry areas. Blow dry or air dry hair as usual.
- Protects from heat and breakage
- Lightweight formula, leaves hair bouncy
- Prevents split ends, helping hair to grow longer and stronger
- Tames frizz
- Elevates shine
SIZE: 60ml / 2oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Leaf, Organic Camel¬lia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua, Ungurahua) Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride*, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol*, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.