Makeup Removal For Sensitive Skin And Eyes.
When you talk, we listen. For years you’ve been asking for a make-up remover suitable for even the most sensitive skin. And here it is! How do Oil Cleansers work? Simply put, oil clings to oil. Oil Cleansers attach themselves to excess sebum and the oils in your make-up to lift it off. Add water into the mix and the Cleanser emulsifies, then washes away - taking the day’s dirt with it.
- Rosehip CO2 Extract: Andean Rosehip Oil is renowned for its skin healing properties. High concentrations of Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9, plus antioxidant carotenoids help repair and protect the skin against environmental stresses and visible damage.
Pai made sure to include our hero Rosehip Oil in there too, so you know your skin will be left feeling nourished and Rosehip-radiant. How does it smell? We’ve blended Basil, Orange, Geranium, Lime and Jasmine essential oils to make your cleanse even more uplifting.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | NUT-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply 2-3 pumps to dry skin, massaging face and eyes to dissolve makeup and daily build-up. Add a few drops of water to create a light milk, then rinse thoroughly with water to remove.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* - Olive Oil Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* - Sunflower Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil* - Castor Oil Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract* - Rosehip Fruit Extract Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract* - Jasmine Oil Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil* - Lime Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil* - Orange Oil Pelargonium Graveolens Oil* - Geranium Oil Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil* - Basil Oil Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract* - Rosemary Oil Naturally occurring in essential oils: Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.