Allow us to introduce you to the world’s most beloved, cant-go-without-it Lip Balm.
This award-winner has remained a Pangea best-seller and customer favourite throughout the years, and has yet to meet its match in any other lip product. Organic Tamanu, Sunflower, Jojoba, and Shea Oils impart necessary fatty acids for total hydration and protection. The result is an exquisite, nurturing, petroleum-free Lip Balm that always leaves your lips at their most kissable.
Natural Home & Garden Editor's Pick, 5 Best Natural Lip Balms Natural Solutions "Beauty with a Conscience" Award, Editor's Pick.
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC
- Egyptian Fennel, Grapefruit, & Sweet Orange: Essential Oil of organic Egyptian Fennel, made with love in a family-run distillery near the Nile River, sweetens the breath. Sweet Orange is uplifting and enhances circulation. Grapefruit is rich in antioxidants.
- Italian Red Mandarin & Rose: Organic Rose Otto is one of the most highly prized Essential Oils on Earth, revered for its ability to stimulate the heart chakra and create feelings of unconditional love. Red Mandarin uplifts, energizes, and sweetens breath.
- Pyreness Lavender & Cardamom: Organic Pyrenees Lavender is sweet and herbaceous with healing properties that affect both the body and mind. Cardamom is warming and spicy and works to freshen breath and invigorate the senses.
HOW TO USE: For restoration and hydration, apply to lips and cuticles as needed.
SIZE: 0.28 OZ | 8 g
ABOUT THE BRAND: Pangea Organics was formed in 2001 from a simple concept: we and the earth are one, and in that oneness, the earth gives us everything we require to maintain our health, vibrancy, and youthful glow. We have traveled near and far, cultivating relationships with organic farmers who dedicate their lives and land to producing the most nutrient-dense, organic ingredients on the planet. We have rigorously educated ourselves on how to extract the highest quotient of active components from each plant. This means everything we create is birthed from years of research and tireless testing. The result is a line of products that nourish you organically from crown to sole, are rich with the aromatherapeutic benefits of organic Essential Oils and exceed the expectations of both our customers and ourselves.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil*, Citrus Grandis (White Grapefruit) Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Lecithin (Soy)*, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*Organic Ingredients. This product is gluten-free.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.