A comprehensive treatment to improve the looks of lip colour, volume, texture, softness and contour, combining a wide borrowing from peptide technology and bio-technology.
NOTE: This serum contains an immediate-acting technology to increase visible lip redness without any pigments or dyes. To avoid redness of the surrounding skin, apply only a very small amount with your fingertip directly on the lips. Do not apply to the skin and especially avoid sensitive areas. NIOD recommends washing your hands after application. In case of accidental exposure to skin, no special action is necessary. The immediate-term redness on the skin will disappear within a few minutes on its own.
LIP SUPPORT TECHNOLOGIES: (Solubilized in a base of isolated sugarcane hemisqualane and sea buckthorn oil)
- Bio-Commipheroline Pro-Lipid Complex: Isolated from Indian bdellium-tree, this complex contains two specific markers—commipherol and commipherine—acting under two synergistic reactions offer the look of increased lip volume.
- Palmitoyl-KMO2K-Sugar-Ester Peptide Bio-Complex: Through a unique pathway, this next-generation peptide complex supports other technologies in increasing the look of lip volume while helping to sustain hydration increase of +50.6% even 20 hours after application.
- Chinese Zhi Mu Bio Complex: Rich in the sapogenin sarsasapogenin and the xanthonoid mangiferin.
- Lipid Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 Complex: Modelled after an amino acid sequence in dermal elastin, this complex improves the appearances of lip suppleness and firmness.
- Lipid Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 Complex: A natural constituent of human plasma generated naturally after tissue injury.
- Patented Dihydrodehydrodiisoeugenol Complex: A novel, multi-faceted approach to improving the look of lip volume and supporting against oxidative compounds (oxyradical absorption capacity of near-Trolox equivalency at 0.0011% of compound).
- Nicotinic Acid Methyl Ester: Traditionally used to relieve aching muscles after exertion, this compound causes an increase in visible lip redness almost immediately for a darker, more pronounced appearance. This technology offers an immediate and shorter-term benefit with no long-term value in the formulation.
- Lipid Hyaluronic Acid Cross-Linked with Japanese Konjac: Very-low-molecular-weight, water-deprived hyaluronic acid cross-linked with a bio-derivative of Japanese Konjac is able to dramatically increase water-retention, resulting in a visible volumizing effect.
- Inca Inchi Oil: Sourced from Peruvian Amazonia, this superb oil is composed of more than 80% omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and helps support the epidermis through forming a barrier to water loss.
- Sesamin Bio-Fractions: A highly-purified isolate from sesame seeds, this extraordinary bio-technology is able to enhance the look of lip volume by nearly 25% through a pathway independent from other technologies used in the formula.
WATER-FREE | ALCOHOL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | NUT-FREE | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply this lipid-based serum with your fingertips to both upper and lower lips twice daily for 30 days initially. Reduce application to once per day thereafter. Avoid the eyes and the surrounding skin. Wash hands after application.
ABOUT THE BRAND: NIOD (Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science) is the newest next-gen beauty brand focusing on skin integrity and health. The high tech products are based on scientifically proven results and use the latest technologies to benefit your skin. NIOD offers a variety of products, which can be used individually or as a full routine for achieving optimum results. Created by DECIEM; a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands like NIOD, Hylamide, and The Ordinary. They've been called every good and bad thing you can think of like “The most thrilling thing to happen to skincare” and “The hottest beauty company right now”.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methyl Nicotinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Pongamia Pinnata (Karanja) Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Propylmethylmethoxybenzofuran, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopherol, BHT, Aqua (Water).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Great serum for restoring lip colour and hydration. Can be slightly irritating if used in excess. Overall a forever staple for me!
I have used Lip-Bio for 2 weeks, not sure if I see anything difference on my lips. However the burning sensation around my lips was a little too much after applying it every time. I know it says to not apply it on the skin, however it's very difficult to just keep it on lips. I stopped using it, but I still give a 3 star as it may work for some other girls.
Only one drop covers both lips so the small bottle lasts a very long time. It's not like those cheaper plumpers that sting. There's no irritation, just gorgeous coverage.
Definitely love this!!
Its expesive but one bottle lasts you lifetime. you only need one or two drops each time. I also use it undereyes as it really boosts blood flow and doesn't sting at all.