Creamy and kissable liquid lipstick infused with coconut oil, shea butter and Vitamin E for a comfortably smudgeproof matte finish. The soothing ingredients in the Lip Velvet keep lips from being dry or cracking, stay smooth all day!
One of Clove + Hallow's all-time bestselling products, this liquid-to-matte lipstick dries down to a comfortable budge-proof finish to last through a long work day, date night, or girls' night out. Infused with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E, Lip Velvet delivers long-wear liquid lip color that hydrates and nourishes, too!
PETA-certified cruelty free and vegan as always.
LIP SHADES AND SWATCHES:
- DARLING: A pale, dusty pink.
- ELLIJAY: A nude with peach undertones.
- FEVER: A burnt terracotta.
- NAPA: A bold fuchsia/purple.
- ROAD TRIP: A bright hot pink.
- SUGARBEAR: A deep neutral with mauve undertones.
- UPTOWN: A deep neutral with red undertones.
- FIESTA: A bright orange with red.
- JETSETTER: A deep navy.
- CUPCAKE: A medium beige nude.
- SANGRIA: A deep burgundy wine.
HOW TO USE: Apply to lips and allow 10 minutes to fully dry down to budge proof finish. We recommend exfoliating your lips with a scrub prior to applying Lip Velvets to ensure the smoothest application.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clove + Hallow was founded by a professional makeup artist in search of clean cosmetics that would perform like the cult classics, our carefully curated collection is made in the USA but formulated to more stringent EU standards. By thoughtfully combining powerful botanicals and good-enough-to-eat oils and butters, we strike the perfect balance of a colorful palette, exceptional finishes, and products that wear beautifully without any safety concerns. (Oh, and they are also vegan and cruelty-free; you CAN have your cake and eat it, too!) Using a Clean15™ formulation strategy, we replace questionable and confusing chemicals with a small but well-researched roster of safe ingredients.
Coconut Alkanes, Isododecane, Hectorite Clay, Polypropylsisesquioxane (silicone to coat pigments), Trimethylsiloxysilicate (silicone to coat pigments), Fractionated Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Wax, Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Iron Oxides and/or FD&C Pigments, Titanium Dioxide
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This is a great liquid lipstick. It's highly pigmented and goes on smoothly. It's long-lasting provided you don't do any eating or drinking, otherwise it bleeds outside the lipline. I bought it in Fiesta, which is a punchy orangey-red perfect for summer. It's also at an excellent price point.
I ordered the lip velvets in Fiesta and Road Trip, two colours I wouldn't normally choose and I love them! Fiesta is a bright orange-red that will be great for summer and Road Trip is a vibrant pink. They apply very smoothly and have a matte finish. Definitely are dry on the lips, they do not transfer but they do not dry out my lips. They feel like a dry layer on top of my lips, it didn't bother me. Great lip product if you are looking for vibrant, matte colour, and long wear.
Can’t say enough about this lipstick! I love the color, that it is buttery and is long lasting. I love wearing lipstick so knowing that I have a good clean product on my lips is also important to me.