A twice-daily treatment mask with clean ingredients that helps reveal your smoothest, softest lips.
Formerly named Lip Wrap Hydrating Mask
This treatment mask wraps lips in active levels of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients. The dual-action formula works like a facial, sweeping away dry, flaky skin while drawing in moisture to visibly renew and revitalize. Use it in the morning and at night to keep lips smooth, soft, and revived.
- Salicornia Herbacea Extract: Derived from a sea succulent and helps to improve hydration by 6000% for smoother, more supple lips.
- Papaya Enzymes: Gently buffs away dead skin, allowing other ingredients to penetrate deeper.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The sodium salt of hyaluronic acid that boosts hydration and helps skin retain moisture and plump.
- Undaria Pinnatifida: An edible seaweed that plumps lips and helps to strengthen and regenerate the lip contour which weakens over time.
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer-testing panel of 32 women ages 20-60:
After 1 day:
- 94% noticed lips felt smoother
- 91% noticed lips felt softer
- 97% said lips felt nourished after using this product
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | ORGANIC | NATURAL | FREE FROM PARABENS & SULFATES | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply a thin layer to clean, dry lips in the morning and at night. No need to rinse. Due to the formula’s exfoliating properties, we recommend applying Lip Wrap no more than two times per day.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Our skin is our largest organ, and can absorb just about anything we put to its surface. ILIA is formulated with this in mind, and dedicated to creating the purest products possible. The ethical-sustainable approach embodied in each piece is filled with certified organic bio-active botanicals that nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mango Butter Dimer Dilinoleyl Esters/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaoleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydroxystearic Acid, Aroma, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Recommended For You