With gluten-free and vegan ingredients, this easy-going liner is gentle for the most sensitive eyes.
The water-resistant formula will stay put no matter what your day puts you through, and, with steadfast colour, this liner is ready to go as bold as you are.
Your Liquid Eyeline will come packaged in a recyclable plastic inner tube, encased in bamboo.
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
- Origin: a versatile matte black.
- Resolute: a matte dark brown.
HOW TO USE: The special artist tip brush allows for the easiest application. Simply rest the brush on your lashes and use short strokes to create your line.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Bring out the best in your skin with anti-oxidant rich and cruelty-free makeup. Sustainably made in Canada, cruelty-free, and vegan. Elate Cosmetics are certified by Leaping Bunny and PETA, and all of their ingredients are fair trade. Each product is housed in a bamboo container, making more than 75% of their products are waste-free. Every piece of packaging is either recyclable, reusable or plantable. The imagery Elate Cosmetics uses features people of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities, so no one feels left out. They're only interested in making you feel beautiful, and to create your own definition of beauty.
Aqua, Mica (CI77019), Iron Oxide (CI77499), Hydrolized Corn Starch, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.