Flawless but real-looking skin, bottled! This breathable, buildable foundation formula provides stunning medium coverage and a demi-matte finish. No caking or creasing, ever.
If you swear by the best-selling Clove + Hallow Conceal + Correct formula, Liquid Skin Tint will be your new go-to for perfecting your entire complexion. Liquid Skin Tint effortlessly disguises imperfections with buildable medium coverage that never cakes or creases. Made to look like your real skin, this formula is lightweight and breathable; a demi-matte finish stays put, and lasts all day long. No matter your complexion color or undertone, Clove + Hallow has a match for you.
100% PETA-certified cruelty-free and vegan, as always.
- 01: Ultra Fair with neutral, golden undertones.
- 02: Fair with golden undertones.
- 03: Light with peach undertones.
- 04: Light with neutral undertones.
- 05: Light/Medium with peach and beige undertones.
- 06: Medium with pink undertones.
- 07: Medium/Dark with golden undertones.
- 08: Medium/Dark with olive and golden undertones.
- 09: Dark with golden undertones.
- 10: Dark with red undertones.
- 11: Deep with red undertones.
- 12: Deep with neutral undertones.
HOW TO USE: Just blend into skin with your fingers, brush or sponge, and layer for desired coverage. Use alone for a satin-like, demi-matte finish, or add a few drops of Hydraglow or any skin care oil for ultimate luminosity.
SIZE: 31ml / 31g
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clove + Hallow was founded by a professional makeup artist in search of clean cosmetics that would perform like the cult classics, our carefully curated collection is made in the USA but formulated to more stringent EU standards. By thoughtfully combining powerful botanicals and good-enough-to-eat oils and butters, we strike the perfect balance of a colorful palette, exceptional finishes, and products that wear beautifully without any safety concerns. (Oh, and they are also vegan and cruelty-free; you CAN have your cake and eat it, too!) Using a Clean15™ formulation strategy, we replace questionable and confusing chemicals with a small but well-researched roster of safe ingredients.
Water*, Coconut Alkanes*, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/ Polyhydroxystearate/ Sebacate*, Silica*, Glycerin*, Dextrin Isostearate, Coco-Caprylate/-Caprate*, Quaternium-90 Sepiolite*, Sodium Chloride*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax*, Quaternium-90 Montmorillonite*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum*, Potassium Sorbate; 89% Natural. May Contain(+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Cl788921), Iron Oxides (Cl77492,Cl77499,Cl77491)
*Natural or naturally-derived ingredient
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I was seriously impressed with this product. First of all, I used a deeper than expected tint, after I consulted the actual brand on choosing a colour. It was spot on, and gives a nice amount of coverage without turning into a mask. Satin finish, so not too matte and flat looking. When used with C+H's brush, it blends out like a dream.