Living Water Rice Plant & Rosemary Purifying Tonic
Refresh, rebalance and decongest combination and sensitive skin. This nutrient-dense tonic is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help improve tone, texture and bring balance! Your moment of clarity awaits.
For All Skin Types That Want To Clarify, Balance, & Hydrate Their Skin.
We never want to add steps to your routine unless they add serious value. Your shelf didn't need another drying, alcohol-based toner. And while scented water is pleasant, it’s entirely pointless for congested and blemish-prone skin.
Instead Pai uses nutrient-rich water from within the Rice plant. Along with Rosemary they work together to rebalance oil production, purify congestion and soothe sensitivity.
Use as a post cleanse toner, to wake skin up each morning or throughout the day as a soothing spritz.
When is a toner a tonic? When it contains Living Waters. These plant "juices" drink up skin-loving nutrients from the soil and the clever extraction process retains the balanced content of trace elements, minerals and salts. It is the the exact pH of healthy skin and clarifies and purifies like no other.
Formulated without alcohol so it won't dry or irritate and you can Spritz! Spritz! Spritz!
- Rice Plant: This living water is home to calcium, sodium, magnesium, and potassium. All of which sensitive skin craves and finds comfort in. Its active antioxidants cool and rebalance skin, making it ideal for oily and combination skin
- Rosemary: First up, Caffeic Acid and Rosmarinic Acid help protect the skin from oxidative stress. Which can cause skin to prematurely age. Second, the natural antioxidants purify and rebalance congested skin and oily T-zones.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | NUT FREE
HOW TO USE: Spritz over skin after cleansing and allow the nutrients to absorb fully. Follow with your chosen Oil, Serum or Moisturizer.
You can also spritz over skin throughout the day, under or over make-up.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
AQUA (water), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF WATER* (rosemary floral water), ORYZA SATIVA BRAN WATER (rice plant water), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER WATER* (geranium floral water), LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, GLYCERIN (organically derived vegetable glycerine), POLYLYSINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LIMONENE (naturally occurring in essential oils)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.