Curl Defining Gel is a lightweight gel that provides long-lasting hold without the crunch or weight. It adds humidity-resistant control and definition for frizz-free styles on all curl types.
Curl Defining Gel is a lightweight gel that provides long-lasting hold without the crunch or weight. It adds humidity-resistant control and definition for frizz-free styles on all curl types. Curl Defining Gel was designed to work on across all hair textures types – wavy, curly and coily.
- Resin blend: Optimized polymer blend that delivers a natural, flexible feel while delivering superior humidity resistance to help your style last longer.
- Humectant blend: Balances moisture levels and adds light conditioning for soft, supple, fluid curls.
The Curl Defining Gel is meant to give “hold” and lock in your style. The product has more hold properties than the cream stylers due to resins and polymers incorporated into the formula. The Curl Defining Gel has a flexible hold to be used alone or with the conditioning stylers.
Key benefits (* vs. untreated)
- Maintains style 12x longer in high humidity*
- Gives long-lasting hold without the crunch or weight
- Resistant to the effects of humidity
- Provides lasting control for all curl patterns
- Improves the definition of your curls
FREE FROM PHTHALATES, SULFATES, PARABENS, TALC, FORMALDEHYDE, BENZENE, & SILICONES | CRUELTY-FREE | COLOUR-SAFE | SAFE FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair root to tip. Scrunch to form curl groupings. Use alone or layer with any Living Proof Curl styler. Dry as usual.
For best results, apply Curl Defining Gel to wet hair.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Living Proof® hair products are carefully-designed shampoo, conditioners, and styling products that are safe for any hair type or curl pattern. Science-backed hair products that have everything you need to achieve healthy, beautiful hair. Founded by hair stylists and biotech scientists who were fed up with the limitations of conventional products; they set out to create results you can see from across the room. We are the science. You are the Living Proof.®
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyimide-1, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Propanediol, VP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-68, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.