The best Moisturizer for dry and dehydrated skin. Parched skin is transformed thanks to organic Avocado and Jojoba oils, leaving the skin hydrated, quenched and supple.
For Normal, Dry, & Eczema-Prone Skin Types
Dry and flaky patches aren't the look you were going for. They also make easily irritated skin so much more vulnerable to flare-ups. Not ideal. Love & Haight is a light, buttery Moisturizer that sinks in quickly.
Nourishing Avocado and Jojoba soften and soothe while Omegas 3 and 6 act like a food supplement for the skin.
We’re also yet to meet a customer that isn't a little addicted to this cream’s delicious Jasmine and May Chang scent.
Sarah, Pai's founder, used to live in San Francisco and hung out in Haight-Ashbury, famed for its unique spirit and bohemian community. The epicentre of the '67 Summer Of Love', in 1973 local residents renamed a section of Haight Street 'Luv'. There's another California connection – Jojoba is native to the Sonoran desert. This Moisturizer is love and goodness for dehydrated skin.
- Jojoba Oil: used to smooth and soften because its composition is so similar to our own skin’s natural sebum. This means our skin welcomes it onboard, absorbs it easily and doesn’t kick up a fuss.
- Avocado Oil: avocado is added because this delicious guacamole-giver also happens to be rich in Vitamins A, D & E. This helps to soften and condition skin and keep its protective moisture barrier in tip top shape.
Delicately scented with Jasmine and May Chang, the silky formula melts away to reveal a glowing and revitalized complexion.
- Nourishing Avocado and Jojoba extracts soothe and quench skin.
- Non-greasy cream leaves skin calm, supple and soft.
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association (*Organically produced 78% of product).
- Contains nut oil.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin on face and neck.
Use daily in the mornings or whenever your skin needs a moisture top-up.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
AQUA (water), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL* (jojoba oil), PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL* (avocado oil), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL* (safflower oil), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN (organically derived vegetable glycerine), BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL* (borage oil), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER* (shea butter), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL* (rose geranium oil), LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL* (may chang oil), JASMINUM GRANDIFLORUM FLOWER EXTRACT* (jasmine oil), TOCOPHEROL (vitamin e), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL* (sunflower oil), SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM ANISATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM CAPROYL/LAUROYL LACTYLATE, LACTIC ACID, BETA-SITOSTEROL, SQUALENE CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL (naturally occurring in essential oils)
Contains nut oil.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
This is my 2nd bottle of this cream and I love it! It’s beautifully lightweight, but also gives really great moisture and hydration at the same time. Perfect day cream, soaks in so easily, gives an amazing glow, smells delish (fresh with light citrus), and layers perfectly both under and over oil. It’s never bothered my very dry (and sometimes unpredictably sensitive) skin, and I even love the packaging! If you have dry skin like me and are looking for a gorgeous lighter but still hydrating daily cream, you should definitely try this!
Recommended For You