Packed to the brim with Peptides and Antioxidants, including Niacinamide & Acai, our Face Cream is a light, easily absorbing formula that moisturizes, soothes & rejuvenates the skin, naturally!
Peptides are naturally occurring short strings of amino acids that enhance collagen production, & reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, & creates smooth, healthy skin. Genuine flower power, natural antioxidants & active essentials work hand in hand to liberate the skin from signs of aging. By leaving out harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color & fragrance, Mad Hippie helps your skin achieve true harmony.
- Niacinamide – A powerful antioxidant that works to fight off signs of aging.
- Matrixyl Synthe '6 – Advanced peptide with skin rejuvenating benefits.
Coenzyme Q10 – Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
Resveratrol – Super potent antioxidant with powerful anti-aging properties.
Syn-Tacks – Dual anti-aging peptide.
Green Tea – Natural antioxidant from tea leaves.
Aloe Vera – Works to nourish the skin while forming a thin protective layer.
Argan Oil – Excellent source of vitamin E, essential fatty acids & phytosterols that work to moisturize the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Acai Berry – Super antioxidant from Brazil with high levels of hydroxyproline, a vital amino acid.
Pomegranate – Potent antioxidant that is a rich source of ellagic acid.
- Coconut Oil – Naturally moisturizes and soothes the skin while creating a thin protective lipid barrier.
HOW TO USE: Massage into clean skin after serum. May be followed with Antioxidant Facial Oil if needed.
- Does this contain fragrance? We do not use synthetic fragrances in our line, however, some of the ingredients may impart a faint aroma which dissipates quickly.
- Is this good for acne-prone skin? The Face Cream is a lightweight formula that absorbs easily into the skin leaving skin hydrated without feeling greasy. It is wonderful for most skin types, however, if your skin does not tolerate creams, the combination of Antioxidant Facial Oil and Vitamin C Serum is a wonderful daytime duo for easily congested skin! On a busy morning, we love to mix a dime-sized amount of Vitamin C Serum with a couple of drops of Antioxidant Facial Oil and apply in one quick and easy step!
- Does this work well for very dry skin? We recommend layering 2-4 drops of our Antioxidant Facial Oil over the Face Cream if additional hydration is needed. However, if your skin is very dry, the Triple C Night Cream might be a better option. It is a deeply hydrating cream with three different forms of vitamin C and is best suited to drier skin types that need extra hydration.
- Can this be used during the day? Our Face Cream contains powerful antioxidants with anti-aging properties making it a great option for daytime use.
- Does this help with redness? Our Face Cream is rich in niacinamide and other ingredients that can reduce the appearance of skin redness.
- Can this be used with the Triple C Night Cream? If also using the Triple C Night Cream, we would rotate night to night, or use Face Cream during the day & Triple C Night Cream at night, for example. Each product has very distinct actives that will bring benefits to the skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Water, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Cetearyl Alcohol, Matrixyl Synthe '6 (Peptide: Glycerin - Aqua - Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin - Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38), Safflower Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil), Glycerin, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Syntacks (Peptide: Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl - Hydroxythreonine - Palmitoyl Dipeptide-6 Diaminohydroxybutyrate), Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sorbic Acid, C10-18 Triglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Oil), Potassium Sorbate, Resveratrol, Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Citric acid, Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract), Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Acai Extract (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), White Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Extract), Pomegranate Seed (Punica Granatum Seed Extract), Vitamin E (Tocotrienol), Steam Distilled Lime Extract (Citrus Aurantifolia Extract)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
First I absolutely love the ingredients and how clean this product is! It's most definitely moisturizing, especially with my extremely dry skin in the winter. However, being pregnant my skin is at its most sensitive and it does tend to sting a little when I first put it on. But I still use it, and will see if it has the same affect during postpartum.
True authentic face cream
Amazing product. Light, non greasy and with a clean light freshness. Been using on and off for over 1 yr and find it leaves my skin healthy, clear and moisturized with a healthy glow.
Great moisturizer for Summer and Winter. Does not leave your skin feeling oily. A must for day to day.
It’s amazing but maybe a bit too heavy for me for summer but it does moisturize really good!
I've been using this product for a couple years now. Love it!