Protect skin from the power of the sun with this all-natural broad spectrum facial SPF 30+.
For All Skin Types
Crafted from chemical-free, antioxidant-rich ingredients, this formula fights against free radicals to reduce signs of skin aging while providing safe UVA and UVB protection.
Packed with anti-aging ingredients that won't harm your skin or the environment, each of Mad Hippie's all-natural elixirs is formulated to be both safe and efficient. Highlighting the naturally protective qualities of zinc oxide, this no-residue layer uses a blend of red raspberry, avocado and carrot oil to reinforce its sun-blocking, skin-nurturing capabilities.
- Zinc Oxide - The gold standard for natural SPF protection, we use an all natural, micronized, nano-free zinc oxide that goes on clear and leaves no white residue.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil - Rich in omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids, red raspberry seed oil provides natural antioxidant photoprotection while soothing and moisturizing the skin.
- Avocado Oil - Containing a variety of monounsaturated fats & naturally occurring vitamin E, avocado oil forms a protective barrier over the skin that helps protect against photoaging, while it naturally hydrates and soothes.
- Carrot Seed Oil - This soothing antioxidant oil has powerful antiseptic & photoprotective properties.
- Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid - The same photoprotective powerhouse combo found in our vitamin C serum.
- Shea Butter – Prized in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing and soothing qualities, shea butter is a rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, as well as crucial fatty acids, important in retaining skin elasticity.
- Jasmine Oil - Shown to have an uplifting, energizing, aromatherapeutic effect, jasmine oil is a powerful antiseptic oil that helps to balance moisture and aid in elasticity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to plump up and moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Free of Nanoparticles, Parabens, PABA, Petroleum, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone & UV Chemical Absorbers.
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Thoroughly massage into the skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (non-nano) 16%
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parki (Shea Butter) Fruit, Deionized Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Glycerin, Isostearic Acid, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenethyl alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Ester, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate Acid Powder, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Lightweight but chalky
Shake it before applying and then warm in your hands to make it apply better. - Not as drying as other zinc/mineral daily SPF I've tried but I still wouldn't say that it is hydrating - love that it has no dimethicone in it and isn't waterproof (seriously, I'm just walking the dog. I have other sunscreen for the beach.) BUT still chalky on my light-medium complexion. Won't buy again unless they make a tinted version. (Bought at another Canadian green beauty site)
Not the best in my opinion
Let's just say I am still on the hunt for the perfect mineral spf for the face. This does leave a while overcast on the skin. Either it will match your skin or you should mix with foundation etc. It smells really nice.
Not into it
Wanted to love this, but there's sooo much whitecast it's very hard to blend, and it's not a natural fit to wear under makeup. If you don't wear makeup this may work for you, but I found it really thick and not great to work with. I gave it to my boyfriend to use instead.
LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN
I have olive colored skin nd I was looking for a new sunscreen, as I usually use 100% pure green tea 30 spf sunscreen.... but that was sold out. I HAVE TO SAY THE MAD HIPPIE FACIAL SPF is the best I have tried ... It doesn't leave me with a white cast, blends in beautifully and leaves my skin smooth and not oily. It is a decent price for mineral sunscreen. I 100% recommend!!
I truly wanted to love this! I have been looking for a mineral sunscreen for a long time that was clean. I LOVE the Mad Hippie Vitamin C serum so thought I'd give this a try but I guess I am sensitive to the amount of essential oils used in this product. I truly wish they would make more products without essential oils! My skin did not like this and broke me out:( I tried it 3 different times to make sure. I will say it does rub in nicely if you warm it up in your hands first and then rub into the skin. I also added this to my CC tinted cream and it blended nicely.