Brighten, tighten and smooth the skin with this uplifting vitamin C-packed serum.
For All Skin Types
Utilizing the natural collagen-boosting qualities found in vitamin C, this award-winning serum helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discolouration. Its wonder-working formula is backed by an antioxidant-rich blend of grapefruit, chamomile and clary sage.
Key ingredients: vitamin C, vitamin E, ferulic acid, hyaluronic acid, konjac root powder, grapefruit, chamomile extract, clary sage
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – Few ingredients in skin care have as much solid evidence as to their effectiveness as Vitamin C. A vital element in the production of collagen, vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discolouration, while offering antioxidant protection from photodamage. *wear sunscreen daily.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: a more stable and bioavailable form of Vitamin C than the commonly used L-Ascorbic Acid found in most skin care products, provides the same benefits, without the risk of oxidation and irritation that is often associated with L-Ascorbic Acid.
- Vitamin E - Protective antioxidant that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discolouration.
- Ferulic Acid – A natural antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants. When combined with vitamins C & E, Ferulic Acid has been shown to have a compounding antioxidant protective effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Works to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. A naturally occurring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid begins to deplete as we age.
- Konjac Root Powder – Exotic flower from Asia, helps to soften & smooth the skin while forming a thin protective barrier. Rich in nutrients such as copper, zinc, phosphorus, fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, lipids, potassium, magnesium, iron, niacin, folic acid & vitamins A, E, C, D & B!
- Grapefruit – Rich in antioxidants & citric acid, grapefruit helps to remove dead skin cells, acting as a natural exfoliant.
- Chamomile Extract – Provides a thin protective shield, while naturally soothing and calming the skin.
- Clary Sage - Balances the production of sebum, and helps eliminate overly dry or overly oily skin. Acts as a natural toner & astringent with antibacterial & antiseptic qualities.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply in the morning by massaging gently into skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Water Deionized, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Alkyl Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis), Hyaluronic acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Vitamin E (Tocotrienol), Ferulic acid, Chamomile Flower Extract (Recutita Matricaria), Sodium Phytate, Xanthum Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
The only vitamin C serum that I can use
This is the only vitamin C serum that doesn’t break me out or make my skin super sensitive. It even helps even my skin tone (something that is very rare with my skin). The only problem that I sometimes have with it is that it can kind of pill when I apply a face oil and sunscreen after. It’s not a big enough issue for me to stop using it, but it can be annoying. I think it’s because it’s a thicker type of serum, so my skin needs more time to fully absorb it. I apply it when my skin is still damp and that tends to keep the pilling to a minimum. I think if it was a more watery type of formula that it wouldn’t pill on my skin. That’s the only little complaint about it that I have though. Definitely a great serum for sensitive skin!
This serum leaves my skin glowing!
I keep ordering this. Amazing product!
Love this line
I love so many of mad hippie’s products. This one is my favourite!
Love this product!