Brighten, tighten and smooth the skin with this uplifting vitamin C-packed serum.
For All Skin Types
Utilizing the natural collagen-boosting qualities found in vitamin C, this award-winning serum helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discolouration. Its wonder-working formula is backed by an antioxidant-rich blend of grapefruit, chamomile and clary sage.
Key ingredients: vitamin C, vitamin E, ferulic acid, hyaluronic acid, konjac root powder, grapefruit, chamomile extract, clary sage
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – Few ingredients in skin care have as much solid evidence as to their effectiveness as Vitamin C. A vital element in the production of collagen, vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discolouration, while offering antioxidant protection from photodamage. *wear sunscreen daily.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: a more stable and bioavailable form of Vitamin C than the commonly used L-Ascorbic Acid found in most skin care products, provides the same benefits, without the risk of oxidation and irritation that is often associated with L-Ascorbic Acid.
- Vitamin E - Protective antioxidant that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discolouration.
- Ferulic Acid – A natural antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants. When combined with vitamins C & E, Ferulic Acid has been shown to have a compounding antioxidant protective effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Works to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. A naturally occurring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid begins to deplete as we age.
- Konjac Root Powder – Exotic flower from Asia, helps to soften & smooth the skin while forming a thin protective barrier. Rich in nutrients such as copper, zinc, phosphorus, fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, lipids, potassium, magnesium, iron, niacin, folic acid & vitamins A, E, C, D & B!
- Grapefruit – Rich in antioxidants & citric acid, grapefruit helps to remove dead skin cells, acting as a natural exfoliant.
- Chamomile Extract – Provides a thin protective shield, while naturally soothing and calming the skin.
- Clary Sage - Balances the production of sebum, and helps eliminate overly dry or overly oily skin. Acts as a natural toner & astringent with antibacterial & antiseptic qualities.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply in the morning by massaging gently into skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Water Deionized, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Alkyl Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis), Hyaluronic acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Vitamin E (Tocotrienol), Ferulic acid, Chamomile Flower Extract (Recutita Matricaria), Sodium Phytate, Xanthum Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I had a bad experience with some of the stronger ascorbic acid products on the market so was recommended to try Mad Hippie. The experience has been perfect. I noticed brightening and general skin health improvements. Over the course of the bottle I upped the amount I used to almost a full dropper and that was a better approach for me (vs. a few drops). I have skin that leans dehydrated and this product absorbed very well. I followed it with NIOD Re: pigment and I'm nearing the end of both bottles and am starting to see pigmentation lightening (it definitely takes a while to see results which I expected). But the combination is non-irritating.
It’s silky and light, my skin drinks it in seconds. Skin soft and supple, truly nourished. I bought it for my sister and she is wowed too. So I bought the vitamin a serum too!
This is truly an excellent product! I am now on my 3rd bottle of this and it delivers amazing results.
I love this vit C serum - it’s truly the only stuff that has worked for my congested/acne prone skin. Highly recommend!
Was definitely hesitant to try this but very happy. Product goes on nicely and has improved appearance of my skin so far. I use it in the evening after I wash and tone my face.