Brighten, tighten and smooth the skin with this uplifting vitamin C-packed serum.
Utilizing the natural collagen-boosting qualities found in vitamin C, this award-winning serum helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Its wonder-working formula is backed by an antioxidant-rich blend of grapefruit, chamomile and clary sage.
Key ingredients: vitamin C, vitamin E, ferulic acid, hyaluronic acid, konjac root powder, grapefruit, chamomile extract, clary sage
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – Few ingredients in skin care have as much solid evidence as to their effectiveness as Vitamin C. A vital element in the production of collagen, vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, while offering antioxidant protection from photodamage. *wear sunscreen daily.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: a more stable and bioavailable form of Vitamin C than the commonly used L-Ascorbic Acid found in most skin care products, provides the same benefits, without the risk of oxidation and irritation that is often associated with L-Ascorbic Acid.
- Vitamin E - Protective antioxidant that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration.
- Ferulic Acid – A natural antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants. When combined with vitamins C & E, Ferulic Acid has been shown to have a compounding antioxidant protective effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Works to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. A naturally occurring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid begins to deplete as we age.
- Konjac Root Powder – Exotic flower from Asia, helps to soften & smooth the skin while forming a thin protective barrier. Rich in nutrients such as copper, zinc, phosphorus, fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, lipids, potassium, magnesium, iron, niacin, folic acid & vitamins A, E, C, D & B!
- Grapefruit – Rich in antioxidants & citric acid, grapefruit helps to remove dead skin cells, acting as a natural exfoliant.
- Chamomile Extract – Provides a thin protective shield, while naturally soothing and calming the skin.
- Clary Sage - Balances the production of sebum, and helps eliminate overly dry or overly oily skin. Acts as a natural toner & astringent with antibacterial & antiseptic qualities.
Mad Hippie is a family owned and operated business from Portland, OR. By using all-natural, chemical free ingredients, each balance blended product is created to heal and protect the skin.
HOW TO USE: Apply in the morning by massaging gently into skin.
Water Deionized, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Alkyl Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis), Hyaluronic acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Vitamin E (Tocotrienol), Ferulic acid, Chamomile Flower Extract (Recutita Matricaria), Sodium Phytate, Xanthum Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I truly love this product, I can see a difference just after a little over a week!
Clear skin :)
This has cleared my hormonal acne and made my skin glow :)
I love this Mad Hippie Vitamin C serum. I put it on right after I wash my face (morning and night) and it makes my skin very soft and smooth. It never irritates my sensitive skin and I love that this is an ethical brand. I also enjoy the other Mad Hippie face products such as the face and eye cream which I apply right after this. It’s a little pricey (I go though one bottle every couple of months or so) but I keep going back to this product as it has become an important part of my skincare routine.
Great for combination skin
This serum has been my favourite for a few years now. It feels amazing on my skin, has a very pleasant scent and doesn't make my skin greasy at all. I use this product as part of my four-layer moisturizing routine: first I apply a toner, then a lighter consistency hydrating serum (or essence), then this serum and then finally the Mad Hippie Face Cream, and my skin feels great! I can't see myself switching to any other brand! Highly recommended!