Restore a light and fresh visage with this bioactive day cream.
For Oily and Normal Skin Types
Bee venom and mamaku black fern provide a gentle lifting effect. World-famous manuka honey, renowned for its health benefits, helps address any skin blemishes. Revolutionary Vinanza antioxidants from grape seeds and kiwi work with peony flower for the ultimate skin-bright finish.
- Manuka honey: Renowned for its health benefits, this superfood helps promote youthful, fresh and blemish-free skin.
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi: Helps improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation.
- Bee venom: This bioactive ingredient gives a mild stimulating effect, resulting in a tightening feeling for firmer skin.
VEGETARIAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Apply generously to your face, neck and décolletage at the day’s dawn and dusk. Suited to most skin conditions, especially oily.
SIZE: 60ml / 2.0fl oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Certified organic products featuring revolutionary Vinanza antioxidants from New Zealand grown superfruit, nutrient-rich avocado oil, and anti-blemish manuka honey. Antipodes is committed to ensuring their products are made from premium natural skin loving ingredients from New Zealand nature that deliver a powerhouse of antioxidants and nutrients to your skin.
Aqua (water), Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, Olea europea (olive) seed oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, propanediol, acetyl hexapeptide – 3, Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract, glycerin, Cyathea cumingii (mamaku black fern) leaf extract, betaine, stearic acid, butylene glycol, arbutin, citric acid, sodium sulfite, acetyl tyrosine, Saxifaga sarmentosa (strawberry begonia) extract, Paeonia suffruticosa (peony) extract, aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate, Scutellaria baicalensis (skullcap) root extract, glutathione, lactoperoxidase & glucose oxidase, isoamyl laurate, galactoarabinan, carrageenan gum, tapioca starch, Salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil, Actinida chinensis (kiwifruit) seed oil, sodium phytate, alcohol, bisabolol, sodium citrate, hyaluronic acid (plant derived), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) seed extract, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract & Actinidia deliciosa (kiwifruit) extract (Vinanza® Performance Plus), apitoxin (bee venom) powder, fragrance of honey: benzyl alcohol†, benzyl benzoate†, benzyl cinnamate†, cinnamyl alcohol†, coumarin†, farnesol†, geraniol†, isoeugenol†, d-Limonene†, linalool†.
† Component of essential oil.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Smell divine and give a mate finish to the skin, almost like a filter that make your skin look so good! Not too heavy but nourishing enough for the cold season. In love
The moisturizer didn’t work with
The moisturizer didn’t work with my oily skin even though it claimed to be especially suited for oily skin. It left my skin super sticky and oily. I was excited to try this product but it was disappointing especially with the high retail price.