Mattifying beauty products almost always use a combination of Talc, Starch, Silica and Chalk (Calcium Carbonate) to create a "matte" skin finish. We don't like these "technologies" because a) they also bind to water, not just oil, and so are drying which is very different than mattifying; b) some of them are really bad for you (search about talc-related lawsuits); c) they don't blend well with many forms of makeup.
Mattifying should not mean drying. In fact, matte skin should be just as comfortable as oily skin. Matte 12 uses advanced elastic spherical polymers that bind to oil but do not make the skin feel dry.
Here are some very good facts about these spheres:
- They allow Matte 12 to repel water and bind only to oil so the product doesn't dry out the skin (in fact, Matte 12 can easily be used on dry skin for a matte finish);
- They are elastic and form an incredibly soft finish to the skin;
- They are nearly-perfectly spherical in shape (unlike many powders) making them a fantastic base that can work under any makeup (or used happily alone);
- Matte 12 is intended for all skin types including dry skin. On most skin types, the effect of the product will last for up to 12 hours. For very oily skin types, an additional application throughout the day may be needed. (Very oily skin types may also benefit from our Pore Delete).
HOW TO USE: If used without makeup, apply as last skincare step. Otherwise, pat gently over face with fingertips after liquid foundation but before powder.
- Note: This product contains highly unique technology that may work well under makeup as well or mixed with other products like hydrators. We encourage that you get creative with the use until you achieve an ideal balance for your skin needs.
- Avoid product contact with dark fabric as it may leave a residual (temporary) white effect. Avoid contact with hairline as the product may leave a temporary white residue. Do not use with Pore Delete as it will be too drying.
Caprylyl methicone, aqua (water), hexamethyldisiloxane, peg-12 dimethicone/ppg-20 crosspolymer, polysilicone-11, cyclopentasiloxane, isodecyl neopentanoate, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, peg-10 dimethicone, phospholipids, tocopherol, dimethicone, amodimethicone, isohexadecane, polysorbate-80, cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, laureth-12, vp/va copolymer, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxyethylcellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol crosspolymer, methyl methacrylate/peg/ppg-4/3 methacrylate crosspolymer, magnesium aluminum silicate, acrylates/ethylhexyl acrylate crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.