A lightweight moisturizer that hydrates facial skin while balancing the skin’s oil levels, leaving skin with a matte finish and increased clarity.
For Normal to Combination Skin Types
- Açaí berries rich in fatty acids, omega’s 3, 6, & 9, phytosterols and Vitamin C exhibit rich antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties.
- Poylphenols from Sesame Seed reduce the appearance of excess sebum reducing shine and restoring balance.
- Tomato and Aloe Vera abundantly rich in lycopene and polysaccharides give the skin a radiant and smooth appearance while also helping repair the appearance of skin damaged by uv induced oxidative stress. rice bran’s tocopherol antioxidant properties assist improving the skin appearance by reducing signs of aging and visibly removing blemishes.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply with smooth, upward and outward motions, working from the middle of the face, neck, and décolletage. Gently press in to enhance absorption and hydration. Use AM and/or PM.
SIZE: 2.03 oz / 60 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Aqua (Purified Water), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate (Plant), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Glycerin (Plant), Dimethicone (Mineral), Benzyl Alcohol (Organic Listed), Sodium Dehydroacetate (Organic Listed), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide), Lactic Acid (Plant), Tocopherol (Plant), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí Berry) Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Solanum Centrale (Bush Tomato) Fruit Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Linalool (Plant).
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.