A divine combination of nourishing organic plant oils adds luster, moisture and smoothness to locks.
Shampooing and weather can leave your hair dry and ends brittle, our hair oil will replenish your hair and leave it healthier and more manageable. It is also a perfect remedy for frizzy hair or can be used as a scalp treatment that promotes hair growth. It has a wild, uplifting coastal scent that will fill your senses.
- Organic Argan Oil is high in antioxidants and Vitamin E helping add shine and softness to hair.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is the perfect oil to hydrate our hair and scalp as it is the closest oil to our own natural sebum.
- Organic Kukui Nut Oil penetrates the hair follicle with deep moisture and is also great for relieving an itchy scalp.
- Organic Pine Needle Oil promotes scalp health and hair growth.
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | FREE FROM PARABENS, SULFTATES, SYNTHETICS
HOW TO USE: Rub a few drops into palms and work throughout ends of damp hair. Can also be used to tame frizz. For deep nourishing treatment, can be massaged into scalp.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Captain Blankenship's luxurious effective formulas are made of organic plant and mineral ingredients like sea salt for long, flowing hair. Founder Jana Blankenship was inspired by the natural world when she created the line of sensorial products for body and spirit.
Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil,* Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil,* Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,* Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil,* Abies Sibirica (Fir) Needle Oil,* Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil,*Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil.*
*certified organic ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.