Beach time, all the time.
A texturizing and moisturizing hair spray that helps add waves and life to your hair, giving it that just left the beach look and smell. A must have for mermaid hair!
- Atlantic Sea Salt adds texture and gentle beach waves to hair
- Organic Aloe Vera adds moisture and light hold to hair
- Organic Sea Kelp Extract is naturally rich in beneficial minerals and vitamins that nourish both hair and scalp.
- Organic Essential Oils of Geranium and Palmarosa create a beachy rose scent that you won't be able to get enough of.
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | FREE FROM PARABENS, SULFTATES, SYNTHETICS
HOW TO USE: Spray generously throughout your damp or dry hair, from roots to ends, scrunch with your fingers and style. We also like to spray on hair before bed and loosely braid hair. When you take out the braid in the morning, you’ll have really beachy waves!
SIZE: 2oz | 59ml / 4oz | 118ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Captain Blankenship's luxurious effective formulas are made of organic plant and mineral ingredients like sea salt for long, flowing hair. Founder Jana Blankenship was inspired by the natural world when she created the line of sensorial products for body and spirit.
Water, Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice,* Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract,* Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil,* Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil.*
*certified organic ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Follow am influencer on Instagram and got suckered into believing that this mascara was amazing. It’s so dry and crumbly. And the eyeliner is so watery I can’t wear it. What a complete waste of money :(