A true dermabrasion treatment that can be used up to 2x weekly for an at-home spa experience!
For All Skin Types
Micro-exfoliants join forces with 6 alpha hydroxy acids plus probiotics to brighten, soften & smooth. Physical exfoliants, bamboo & volcanic ash, gently buff away dry, dull skin, while half a dozen AHAs, including glycolic & mandelic acid, offer a gentle chemical exfoliation that leaves you glowing!
The exfoliating abilities of a half-dozen AHA's - Lactic, Glycolic, Mandelic, Citric, Tartaric, and Malic - and combines it with physical exfoliation ... for a can't fail discolouration-reducing treatment! - ALLURE
- Fruit Acid Complex - Reduce the appearance of wrinkles & brighten with botanical extracts delivering 5 naturally occurring AHAs: Lactic Acid (from Bilberry), Glycolic Acid (from Sugarcane), Citric Acid (from Orange & Lemon), and Malic & Tartaric Acid (from Sugar Maple).
- Mandelic Acid - A gentle, yet effective alpha hydroxy acid for brightening & exfoliating.
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate - Probiotic ferment wonderful for soothing dry, sensitive skin.
- Squalane (vegan): Naturally hydrate & soothe the skin.
- Volcanic Ash - Acts as a physical exfoliant while also being high in minerals such as magnesium, silica and iron.
- Bamboo Extract - Physical exfoliant rich in antioxidants that are shown to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Licorice Extract - Rich in flavanoids, this skin nourishing ingredient also helps reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Hyaluronic Acid - A naturally occurring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid begins to deplete as we age. Applied topically, it aids in moisture retention.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage into clean, damp skin in a circular, buffing motion. Leave on 3 mins, then rinse. Follow with moisturizer. Use up to 2x weekly.
How do I choose between the MicroDermabrasion Facial and the 2-Minute Polishing Mask? Both of the Mad Hippie physical exfoliating products deliver effective exfoliation, however, they are very different in terms of ingredients and usage.
- The MicroDermabrasion Facial utilizes a blend of six different AHAs, plus probiotics, volcanic ash, and bamboo extract which provides two types of exfoliation. The physical exfoliants gently buff away dead skin cells while the AHA blend, including glycolic acid, provides a deeper level of exfoliation. Unlike the Polishing Mask, it is not a dry formula and does not need to be mixed with water as it is a ready-to-use product. We recommend massaging into clean, damp skin in a circular, buffing motion, leaving on for three minutes, and then rinsing with lukewarm water. It can be followed with a moisturizer. This is an advanced treatment that we recommend for use once or twice a week max.
- The 2-Minute Polishing Mask is a wonderful product for light exfoliation combined with green and white clay for extraction and detox. The ingredient list is quite simple as it does not contain water (it is a dry formula that requires the user to mix powder with water or Hydrating Nutrient Mist to create a paste) and therefore it does not require preservatives. The oat, rice and adzuki bean exfoliants are gentle on sensitive skin and the blend of green and white clay remove excess oil and sebum that can build up on the skin and clog pores. This is a great option for sensitive and oily skin types.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract (Bamboo), Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Pumice (Volcanic Ash), Mandelic Acid, Fruit Acid Complex (Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract - Saccharum Officinarum [Sugarcane] Extract - Acer Saccharum [Sugar Maple] Extract - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Orange] Fruit Extract - Citrus Limon [Lemon] Fruit Extract [DL Fruit Acid]), Myristic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Stearic Acid, Squalane (Vegan) Lactococcus Ferment Lysate (Probiotic), Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid (Hyaluronic Acid), Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.