A cult favourite, our cream cleanser made for sensitive skin is a gentle power-house. Cleansing can feel like a drag. Literally. Like dirt, makeup and all the good stuff are being pulled from your skin. Not ours.
Luxurious and gentle – Middlemist Seven makes skin feel like it’s had a holiday, not a chemical peel.
The face cleanser features a trio of oils which lift away dirt and makeup with ease while protecting the skin’s delicate oil and PH balance. It’s no wonder it’s not just our customers with sensitive skin that love Middlemist Seven.
The aim is to leave the skin in better nick than it found it – so it won't strip away those protective oils that keep the peace. Its clever Omega rich ingredients – Camellia Oil take a bow – and innovative Dual Flyer Cloth see to that.
- CAMELLIA: A prized oil from the seeds of the Camellia flower. Rich in Omega 6 and anti-antiageing polyphenol antioxidants, it leaves skin moist and supple. And never stripped.
- ROSE: We use Damask Rose Otto oil – the Rolls Royce of rose oils. Not only does it smell like a dream, it helps the skin to hold onto moisture and helps irritated and dull skin bounce back to health quickly too.
Includes our Twin Flyer dual-effect sensitive skin cloth with every order.
On Pai’s doorstep is Chiswick House, home to one of the last surviving ‘Middlemist Red’ Camellias in the world. Camellia sits at the heart of this gentle cleansing cream which keeps skin beautifully soft and balanced. It was the seventh product to be born into our range and we’ve named it after John Middlemist, who introduced this rare bloom to the UK.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Gently massage cleanser into dry skin across face and neck. Dampen the Twin Flyer Muslin Cloth to remove.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
Aqua - Purified Water Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil* - Camellia Oil Ricinus Communis Seed Oil* - Castor Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil* - Sweet Almond Oil Lactobacillus Ferment - Naturally Derived Preservative Cetearyl Alcohol - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Glycerin - Organic Derived Vegetable Glycerine Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* - Shea Butter Cetearyl Glucoside - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E Rosa Damascena Oil* - Rose Oil Pelargonium Graveolens Oil* - Rose Geranium Oil Sodium Levulinate - Naturally Derived Preservative Lavandula Augustifolia Oil* - Lavender Oil Lactic Acid - pH Regulator Litsea Cubeba Oil* - May Chang Oil Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Sodium Anisate - Naturally Derived Preservative
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
It’s very gentle for sensitive skin and clean my face very well. Most of all, my skin doesn’t get dry after using it.
Amazing product. Left my skin smooth, clean and shiny. You can notice the difference after the first use.