This oil is your skincare routine’s night shift, working overtime to repair and renew your skin while you sleep.
An advanced Retinoid Complex, Bakuchiol, CoEnzymeQ10, and supercharged organic omega-rich oils help to reduce appearance of dark spots and fine lines while balancing uneven tone and improving moisture levels for brighter and softer skin over time.
- Retinoid Complex (Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate). Retinoid is a general term used to describe Vitamin A, an ingredient that promotes skin renewal and enhances collagen production. It comes in many forms and strength percentages, including Retinal, Retinoic Acid or Retinyl Palmitate. Retinoid-based products increase cellular turnover and promote collagen production, helping to even out skin tone and smooth fine lines.
- Organic Rosehip Oil. Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids like Linoleic, Oleic, and Palmitic Acids, provides soothing properties and is also a great great resource for supporting the skin and providing protection from harmful environmental aggressors.
- Organic Baobab Oil. Comes from the African baobab tree, the largest succulent in the world. It is packed with Vitamins A, E, and D, and nourishing fatty acids. Helps brighten the skin, boost collagen and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Organic Pomegranate Oil. An ingredient with superfood-status benefits, including free-radical fighting antioxidants, reparative properties, and fine line and dark spot reduction.
- Organic Sunflower Oil. A plant-based oil extracted from sunflower seeds, high in essential fatty acids that provide a powerful protective barrier for the skin. Hydrates, prevents moisture loss, and makes the skin more resilient over time.
- Bakuchiol. An antioxidant ingredient derived from the Babchi plant and touted as the natural alternative to Retinol. It has similar skin-resurfacing effects, minus the dryness and irritation. It helps to improve skin elasticity, hydration and firmness, reduces signs of premature ageing, and diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Coenzyme Q10. A fat-soluble quinone compound found in every cell of the human body, vital for energy production. Protects against damage caused by UV rays, pollution, toxins, and stress.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: As the last step of your routine, apply to your face, eye area, and neck, gently pressing the oil in with your hands. This product is best applied on very damp skin. It can also be mixed with your favourite moisturiser and applied in one easy step. Always use SPF the morning after.
Due to the Retinoid content, this formula is not recommended if pregnant/breastfeeding.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Caprylyl Glycol, Bakuchiol, Oxycoccus Palustris (Arctic Cranberry) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Ubiquinone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.