Milk Melt is a dreamy, creamy cleanser that clarifies and soothes even the most sensitive and irritated skin.
ideal for those with dry skin, sensitive, irritated skin and/or acne-prone skin. Its calming properties, fragrance-free formula and natural lather make it a good alternative to harsh cleansers.
A calming oat milk base gently cleans without stripping, whilst oat kernel extract effectively lifts traces of dirt, oil and sunscreen. Probiotic coconut yogurt re-balances the skin’s microbiome, helping to boost skin health, prevent breakouts and soothe redness. Feel fresh-faced (and not tight-faced!) with this gentle alternative to harsh cleansers.
- Cleansing: Oat kernel extract delicately lifts dirt and sebum to thoroughly clean and brighten dry skin whilst soothing any areas of sensitivity.
- Balancing: Probiotic coconut yogurt serves two skin-softening functions: it deeply moisturises without being greasy and it regulates the skin’s level of good bacteria to strengthen your microbiome. The upshot? Reduced redness, less breakouts and skin so clean you could eat off it.
- Softening: High in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, oat milk and aloe vera are packed with hydrating and calming properties to leave skin feeling smooth and supple. The unique jelly-to-milk texture melts into the skin with a gentle lather for a soft and creamy clean.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | 100% NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Use Milk Melt morning and night. Apply a pea-sized amount to damp skin and massage into face and neck. Once it lathers, rinse well with water. We recommend using as the second step in a double cleanse with Swipe Clean to remove any stubborn make-up.
We always recommend patch testing before use.
ABOUT THE BRAND: BYBI Beauty is a UK based beauty brand, created by Elsie and Dominika, the bloggers behind Clean Beauty Insiders. BYBI Beauty is a skincare brand who formulate clean and efficacious products, designed to optimize your skin’s health. But alongside that we are also a values-driven brand who are trying to create change in an old-fashioned industry. They are striving to do better when it comes to our planet; be that through our raw materials, packaging or suppliers, whilst committing to only using 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Xanthan Gum, Lauryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Caprylic Acid, Xylitol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Dilauryl Citrate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.