Active technologies suspended in a light-weight emulsion that imparts instant soothing and reduction of visible redness associated with irritation, bringing comfort to the skin.
MG’s formulation of oat synthetic analogues, ceramides, and purified ginger root help to reduce signs of redness related to irritation, itching, stinging, and burning. MG includes bio-active glucosides that provide balance to the skin while counteracting uneven tones that may result from skin sensitivity and irritation.
Marvel of Peru and Tasmanian Pepperberry are also incorporated in this formulation to soothe stressed skin and improve barrier function. The formula is further supported by yeast-derived superoxide dismutase (a potent molecule that targets the damaging potential of free-radicals) that may contribute to visible signs of aging. Think of the NIOD Modulating Glucosides as a much needed hug 🤗 for the skin in times of sensitivity.
- BIO-ACTIVE GLUCOSIDES: A complex for dermal balance that acts through multiple pathways to soothe skin immediately by targeting the "cross-talk" stimulated by pro-irritant mediators. This technology also counteracts uneven skin tones caused by sensitivity and/or irritation, while helping to support dermal endogenous components.
- MULTI-MOLECULAR-LIPID COMPLEX: A synergistic and potent blend of Oat Synthetic Analogues, Ceramides, Purified Ginger Root and other dermal-friendly lipids to reduce signs of redness, itching, stinging and burning.
- NEURO-COSMETIC PEPTIDE: A lipo-peptide that prevents and reverses the signs of chemical-induced irritation.
- NARINGENIN CHALCONE: A highly-purified bio-active molecule that comforts stressed skin.
- YEAST-DERIVED SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE: A potent molecule that neutralizes damage and signs of ageing that can be induced by the Superoxide molecule.
- PH-BALANCING GOLDEN-EYE GRASS COMPLEX: An independently-studied plant complex that balances skin pH in the immediate and shorter-terms, to reduce signs and feelings of sensitivity.
- ACTIVATED CELLS FROM THE MARVEL OF PERU: A clinically-studied plant derivative that increases the level of skin tolerance to assaults, while improving dermal homeostasis.
- TASMANIAN PEPPERBERRY: Rich in flavanones, anthocyanins, and minerals, this active technology helps to calm stressed skin, acting almost immediately.
- PURIFIED LEVOMENOL: Specific molecule offers surface barrier support, providing hydration and enhancing dermal comfort.
pH 4.50-5.50 | Alcohol-Free | Oil-Free | Silicone-Free | Nut-Free | Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Gluten-Free
HOW TO USE: Apply a few drops to face AM and PM. If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after CAIS but before MMHC.
If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
ABOUT THE BRAND: NIOD (Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science) is the newest next-gen beauty brand focusing on skin integrity and health. The high tech products are based on scientifically proven results and use the latest technologies to benefit your skin. NIOD offers a variety of products, which can be used individually or as a full routine for achieving optimum results. Created by DECIEM; a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands like NIOD, Hylamide, and The Ordinary. They've been called every good and bad thing you can think of like “The most thrilling thing to happen to skincare” and “The hottest beauty company right now”.
Aqua (Water), Squalane, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hexyldecanol, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Caffeyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Tetrasodium Tetracarboxymethyl Naringeninchalcone, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Palmitoyl tripeptide-8, Superoxide Dismutase, Sodium PCA, PCA, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Mirabilis Jalapa Callus Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Curculigo Orchioides Root Extract, Isochrysis Galbana Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Stearic Acid, Dextran, Isoceteth-20, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Tocopherol, Propyl Gallate, Tromethamine, Dehydroacetic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
part of my daily full NIOD product routine smooth texture , calming when ever a reaction might have occurred but soothing every day
Very light wait, calming serum. I have dry to normal skin (sensitized at this moment), and this is very good to calm my skin down, plus I my skin tolerates it very well. Will 100% recommend
Love this niod serum. I will never go without this. If you have sensitive akin or sensitized skin this is a must. I have the most sensitive skin and gets irritated easily with fragrance, acids or retinoids. I use this every night and on nights I use my retinol I use this to buffer under my retinol. This got rid of all the tiny bumps I had on my cheeks that I have had for a long time . I also like to use it after my laser hair removal and wherever I get razor burns.
This product has helped visibly strengthen my damaged skin barrier and even reduces redness somewhat.easy to apply, quick to dry and you’ll eventually get used to the pepper and paint scent I highly recommend!
Been using this for a year, great for redness control