Allies of Skin
Molecular Silk Amino Hydrating Cleanser
Allies of Skin Molecular Silk Amino Hydrating Cleanser is a pH 5.5 sulfate-free universal cleanser that is supercharged with a hydrating blend of Antioxidants, Phospholipids and Hydrators to gently remove dirt, grime and make-up without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
For All skin types – especially those looking for a hydrating solution to cleanse and brighten dull skin.
Formulated with Silk Amino Acids, a potent antioxidant that provides trace nutrients, hydration, enhances water absorption and nourishes to rejuvenate skin. Organic Safflower Oil and Moringa Oil break down grime and impurities while nourishing the skin with excellent reparative benefits. Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid helps brighten dull skin, while Lecithin Phospholipids forms a protective film on the skin's surface to seal in essential moisture, keeping the skin healthy and supple.
- Silk Amino Acids is a potent antioxidant that provides trace nutrients and nourishes the skin. It functions as a humectant that draws water and enhances moisture absorption to revitalize and hydrate skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid acts as a humectant to provide concentrated moisture to skin and promotes the retention of essential moisture while plumping the skin.
- Organic Safflower Oil and Moringa Oil break down grime and impurities while nourishing the skin with excellent reparative benefits.
- Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid helps brighten dull skin.
- Lecithin Phospholipids form a protective film on the skin's surface to seal in essential moisture, keeping the skin healthy and supple.
- Lactic Acid is gentler than most AHAs, Lactic Acid acts as a nourishing brightener and hydrates dull skin.
- Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant that drastically helps reduce dark spots. It also has been proven to boost moisture levels and moisture retention, elasticity, skin smoothness, and decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
CRUELTY-FREE | DERMATOLIGST-TESTED | HYPOALLERGENIC
HOW TO USE: Use daily in the AM/PM.
- To Remove Makeup/SPF: Massage onto dry skin. Add water and massage again to dissolve daily grime, pollution, SPF and makeup. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.
- For Daily Cleansing: Massage onto damp skin. Leave on for 1-2 minutes for extra silkiness. Rinse.
Allies tip: After cleansing, follow it up with Molecular Saviour™ Probiotics Treatment Mist.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Allies of Skin is a multi-functional skincare collection that was founded with a simple goal in mind: to create smart, clean, effective products using potent antioxidants, probiotics, and nutrients to supercharge the skin's ability to correct itself. At the heart of their formulation ethos is their guiding principle: Supercharged Clinical. We take clinically proven ingredients such as Retinol, Vitamin C, Acids, and Antioxidants and supercharged them in clean, biocompatible, optimally concentrated formulas that repair, regenerate and train your skin to perform at its best.
Aqua (Water), Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (Organic), Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Organic), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactic Acid (L), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil (Organic), 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Silk, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Lecithin, Astaxanthin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Caprylyl Glycol, O-cymen-5-OL, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate
Free from Parabens, Sulfates, Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances, Drying Alcohol, Silicones, Propylene Glycol, Polyethylene Glycol, PEGs-numbered, GMOs, NDEA, MEA, TEA, DEA, Triclosan, Phthalates, Methylisothiazolinone, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide/Acrylamide, Polyoxymethylene, PTFE/PFOA, Quaternium-15, Retinyl Palmitate. Formulating without any potential triggers enables us to create supercharged formulas that are cleaner and more effective.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
One of the best cleanser
Really silky, it does a good job at cleansing without strip any natural oil. I like that it has lactic acid, and the list of ingredient is efficient, yet very gentle that can be used even in pregnancies. Overall, great cleanser.
Recommended For You