A gentle, herbal alternative to retinoid formulas for night time exfoliation and refinement.
Made to renew the appearance of dull, tired, or blemish-prone complexions.
Moonlight Catalyst is a more gentle, herbal alternative to retinoid preparations for nighttime exfoliation. As you slumber, a cocktail of peptides & botanical actives refines skin. Some things are best done under the moon and stars.
- FERMENTED PUMPKIN ENZYMES: Gently softens and refines skin's appearance as you slumber for a refreshed, evened complexion.
- BACILLUS: A fermented ocean extract discovered during an academic expedition moisturizes and hydrates skin to enhance radiance.
- SEA ALGAE: Hawaiian ocean extracts studied for their impressive ability to hydrate skin's appearance.
- NEROLI: Aromatherapy to soothe skin and senses alike.
WILD CRAFTED | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: After sunset, apply Moonlight Catalyst to clean skin. Do NOT wear in sunlight or with other exfoliants. Cleanse skin in AM. For best result, we recommend pairing with your favorite KYPRIS Beauty Elixir.
Use for Nighttime Only. For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Hydrolyzed Fucus Vesiculosus Protein, Lactic Acid, Maltodextrin, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Xylitol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.