Give your skin a detox with John Masters Organics' Moroccan Clay Purifying Mask. Genuine Moroccan clay absorbs excess oil and rids pores of impurities for smoother, more even-looking skin.
Balancing balsam copaiba works as a natural astringent to fight acne-causing bacteria while soothing aloe vera maintains moisture to keep the complexion soft and hydrated. Great for acne-prone skin, this mask can be used all over the face for a weekly detox or as a targeted spot treatment.
- Moroccan clay - absorbs excess oil and impurities
- Balsam copaiba - a natural astringent that purifies skin
- Aloe vera - hydrates and calms
70% or more organic content | Not tested on animals
HOW TO USE: Apply liberally to cleansed skin. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove with warm water.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Water/Aqua/Eau, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf/Flower Water*, Sucrose Cocoate, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract*, Oryza Sativa Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Extract*, Copaifera Officinalis Resin*, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil*, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseed Ferment, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil*, Melaleuca Quinquenervia Leaf Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Pulp Extract*, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, p-Anisic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Soy Peroxidase, Superoxide Dismutase, Linalool†, Limonene†, Geraniol† * Organic ingredient † A natural component of essential oils
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.