A bath oil for all skin types designed to calm and soothe the skin.
For All Skin Types
One of the world's most expensive essential oils, rose otto oil is known for its ability to soothe and calm, leaving skin soft and cleansed. A few drops of this rich oil in your bath is enough to help you relax and leave the day behind. Skin is delicately fragranced with the heavenly scent of rose petals.
- Moroccan Rose Otto Oil: Richly hydrating and skin soothing.
- Palmarosa Oil: Helps balance skin and mind.
- Geranium Oil: Helps relax and soothe skin.
CRUELTY-FREE | RECYCLABLE PACKAGING | VEGAN
HOW TO USE:
Add a few drops to a warm bath, then lay back and soak. Oil will disperse in the water, leaving no greasy residue or film on your tub.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Ingredients your skin would choose, from sustainable sources and sustainably packaged - cause great skincare shouldn’t cost the earth, right? ‘Clean’ is at the heart of all Ren Skincare products. Giving you visible results from skincare that isn’t full of harmful ingredients. Ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation. Ren Skincare is created for all skin types (yes, even sensitive) with pH balanced formulas that won’t upset your skin. Bottles made with Ocean Plastic, tubes made from post-consumer-recycled plastic and designed for circular recycling.
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Laureth-3, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum* (Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool * 100% Natural Fragrance - Parfum 100% Naturel
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.