Oatmeal isn’t just great for breakfast, people have been using it for centuries as skincare too!
Colloidal oatmeal is one of the few natural ingredients to receive recognition from Health Canada — that’s why we put them in our Sensitive Skin Natural Deep Repair Cream! Made with plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like 3% colloidal oatmeal and shea butter, our dermatologist tested formula creates a soothing film to repair dry, damaged skin and irritations. It’s a worry-free way to hydrate, protect and strengthen your skin’s barrier. We also had it certified by the National Eczema Association and EWG Verified™ because we only want the best for you and your family.
- Composed of 3% colloidal oatmeal, provides effective hydrating therapeutic treatment thanks to its rich and protective emollients.
- Fragrance-free. Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified and EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Shea butter is known for its hydrating and film-forming properties.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua (solvent), Capric triglyceride (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Coco-caprate (emollient), Cetearyl olivate (conditioner), Dicaprylyl ether (emollient), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Sorbitan olivate (emulsifier), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (moisturizer), Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (emollient), Stearyl alcohol (thickening agent), Levulinic acid (natural preservative), Jojoba esters (emollient), Castoryl maleate (moisturizer), Helianthus annuus (sunflower seed wax (emollient), Sodium levulinate (natural preservative), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Xanthan gum (emulsion stabilizer), Potassium sorbates (natural preservative), Acacia decurrens flower wax (emollient), Polyglycerin-3 (humectant), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Biosaccharide gum-1 (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.