Works to increase visible skin density—in relation both to surface and subcutaneous levels—as a secondary mechanism to help visible viscoelasticity and reduce visible formation of persistent irregularities.
PRO-ELASTIN AND PRO-ELASTIC-FIBRE TECHNOLOGIES: These technologies help increase and strengthen the important elasticity protein—or elastin—and elastic fibres for a direct visible increase in skin elasticity.
- Fundamental Protein Tetrapeptide.
- Leontopodic Acid (Plant Biotechnology.)
- Plantamajoside Phenylpropanoid Complex (Plant Biotechnology.)
UN-ENZYME TECHNOLOGIES: These technologies help to inhibit the key enzyme that breaks down elastin—or elastase—and progerin—a truncated protein that causes dysfunctional cellular aging. (Please note that Elastin is “good” and Elastase is “bad” and some articles misspell—or, worse, mistake—these two components for one another.)
- Anti-Elastase Amino Complex of Arginyl-Tryptophyl-Diphenyl-Glycine.
- Anti-Progerin Complex of Trifluoroacetylated Tripeptide.
DENSITY TECHNOLOGIES: These technologies work to increase visible skin density—in relation both to surface and these technologies work to increase the look of skin density—as a secondary mechanism to support the look of viscoelasticity and reduce the appearance of persistent irregularities.
- Circulatory Push-Pull Biotechnology of Caffeine, Carnitine and Bitter Ginger
Multi-Stimulatory (<10 kDa) Direct-Form Hyaluronic Acid
Not to be confused with any form of hyaluronic acid used generally in skincare, this technology is not a sodium salt of Hyaluronic Acid—or in simple terms, not to be confused with sodium hyaluronate—and is able to increase the look of dermal density, resulting in overall visible elasticity in a novel way not directly correlated to elastin. (It’s important to reiterate that this non-salt, 10kDa-molecular-weight form of direct Hyaluronic Acid is not a surface or below-surface hydration technology, unlike most common salt forms of HA.)
HOW TO USE: If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply to the neck and lower face areas in the morning and evening in this order after cleaning: Copper Amino Isolate Serum, Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex, then Neck Elasticity Catalyst.
If used as part of another skincare regimen, apply after serums but before any heavier creams. If NIOD Hydration Vaccine is used, it should be applied after NEC.
Massage thoroughly for 10-20 seconds onto the neck and lower face areas after each application.
SIZE: 50ml/1.7oz &100ml/3.3oz
Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, L-Carnitine, Caffeine, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Acetyl Cyclohexapeptide-34, Urea, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Coccoloba Uvifera Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Maltodextrin, Dextran, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan gum, Sorbitan Laurate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Phenylpropanol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.