A conditioning, silicone-free mask that provides unruly hair with maximum frizz control, conditioning, and smoothness.
This deep-conditioning mask intensely conditions even the coarsest hair without weighing it down. It supports healthy hair’s natural protective layer, resulting in maximum frizz protection.
No Frizz Intense Moisture Mask is for anyone with thick, coarse frizzy hair.
Key Benefits: Hydrates, Fights Frizz, and Straightens and Smooths
- Jojoba esters: Smooths and combats the effects of humidity.
- Biomimetic emollient blend: Smooths + aligns individual hair fibers the way hair’s natural oils do, boosting shine, softness + manageability.
- Amino acid blend: Increases hair's hydrophobicity to lock in moisture.
- Shea butter: Deeply conditions + nourishes.
- Hemisqualane: Helps to smooth the cuticle, leaving hair silky and shiny.
No Frizz Intense Moisture Mask has a light citrus fragrance.
FREE FROM PHTHALATES, SULFATES, PARABENS, TALC, FORMALDEHYDE, BENZENE, & SILICONES | CRUELTY-FREE | COLOUR-SAFE | SAFE FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR
HOW TO USE: -After shampooing, apply generously from roots to ends, leave on for five minutes. Rinse.
Use one to two times per week as needed as a conditioner replacement.
The amount of No Frizz Intense Moisture Mask is very dependent on your hair and how thick it is. When you use it make sure to coat your hair from roots to ends.
We recommend using the mask in place of your conditioner 1-2 times per week as needed, while continuing to use your regular conditioner on other wash days.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Living Proof® hair products are carefully-designed shampoo, conditioners, and styling products that are safe for any hair type or curl pattern. Science-backed hair products that have everything you need to achieve healthy, beautiful hair. Living Proof formulas are bespoke-like solutions that are scientifically tailored to solve unique hair challenges—never to conceal them.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (OFPMA), PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, C13-15 Alkane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethyl Diethylenetriamine Dioleamide/Palmitamide, Polyglycerin-3, PCA, Alanine, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Proline, Sodium Lactate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Isoleucine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Serine, Glycine, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sodium PCA, Threonine, Histidine, Quaternium-87, Arginine, Cetyl Alcohol, Valine, Phenylalanine, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, PEG-75 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Lactic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.