A silicone-free styling cream for medium hair types that controls frizz, conditions from root to tip, and leaves hair with long-lasting smoothness, shine, softness, and manageability.
An anti-frizz smoothing cream for medium hair types that controls frizz, conditions from root to tip, and leaves hair with long-lasting smoothness, shine, softness, and manageability.
- Reduces frizz by 75% and leaves hair 6x smoother after one use*
- Provides smoothness and frizz control that lasts for 96 hours*
- Conditions from root to tip, enhancing shine, softness + manageability
- Blocks humidity to prevent frizz
- Heat protection up to 450°F/232°C
- Specifically formulated for medium hair
*When using the No Frizz System (No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner + Styler) vs. untreated.
FREE FROM PHTHALATES, SULFATES, PARABENS, TALC, FORMALDEHYDE, BENZENE, & SILICONES | CRUELTY-FREE | COLOUR-SAFE | SAFE FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR
HOW TO USE: Wash your hair with No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner. Then apply No Frizz Smooth Styling Cream to clean, damp hair from roots to end. Comb through. Blow-dry for a smooth style.
No Frizz Smooth Styling Cream can be used as a touch up product by applying a small amount mid-lengths to ends on dry hair and restyle as desired. This also has heat protection up to 450°F/232°C, making it safe to use before heat styling.
- Medium, thick, and coarse hair types can double down on their smoothing efforts by applying No Frizz Smooth Styling Cream for extra conditioning to damp hair first and then follow with No Frizz Smooth Styling Serum.
- If your hair tends to get tangled, use No Frizz Smooth Styling Spray to help detangle your hair and then follow with No Frizz Smooth Styling Cream by applying mid-lengths to ends.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Living Proof® hair products are carefully-designed shampoo, conditioners, and styling products that are safe for any hair type or curl pattern. Science-backed hair products that have everything you need to achieve healthy, beautiful hair. Living Proof formulas are bespoke-like solutions that are scientifically tailored to solve unique hair challenges—never to conceal them.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Polycitronellol t-butyl ether, Isopentyldiol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isoamyl Laurate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Isodecyl Oleate, Glycol Stearate, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Diheptyl Succinate, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral.
Socialite Beauty is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.