Non-acidic alternative to acid-based epidermal resurfacing.
Instead of using direct acids like AHA/BHA or retinoids that are common in skincare, Non-Acid Precursor 15% uses fermentation bio-derivatives and amino isolates that act as precursors to skin-compatible acids, encouraging visible radiance and visible surface regularity without the redness and inflammation associated with acids. Non-Acid Precursor 15% was found non-irritating in an independent Human Repeat Insult Patch Test.
- A suspension of probiotic bacteria purified through lysis acts as a precursor of skin-compatible natural acids.
- Two forms of amino isolates mimic the surface-regularizing action of retinoids without any presence of retinoids or related acids.
- A bio-ferment oligopeptide offers better exfoliation than alpha hydroxyl acids without irritation or inflammation.
- A highly-purified natural levomenol offers surface barrier support, hydration and comfort.
- A marine-derived exopolysaccharide increases the skin's water-retention capacity—essential with enhanced skin turnover.
HOW TO USE: Apply a few drops at bedtime to the face avoiding the immediate eye areas. If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after CAIS and MMHC but before Hydration Vaccine. If used along with ELAN, apply after ELAN. If sensitivity occurs, reduce application initially to every other night until skin builds tolerance.
Aqua (Water), Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Ethyl Linoleate, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Yeast Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Lecithin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Salicylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Controls my breakouts and really nice texture
I have sensitive skin and this never irritates.
My skin feels amazingly smooth after using this... there is a noticeable effect the next morning, and a REALLY smooth feel to the skin after regular use of 2-3 months. No irritation.
This is not your typical chemical exfoliant where you get immediate results. This is a gentle exfoliant that will show results over with Out the inflammation that aha and bah can cause. Plus it has other ingredients that are good for the skin.