Plume Nourish & Define Brow Pencil naturally promotes the growth of your brows while adding all-day definition and color to your best feature.
Pigment-rich formula that provides professional level results for flawless shape and definition. Active ingredients from our award-winning serum promote brow fullness and density. Antioxidants and moisture-rich nutrients condition the skin and hair along the brows.
- Organic Castor Oil: Nourishes hair follicles with omega fatty acids & proteins crucial for hair and lash enhancement.
- Heliantbus Annuus Cera (Sunflower Seed Oil): Contains linoleic acid, a fatty acid essential for healthy hair growth. Vitamins A, K, and E maintain hair moisture and strength.
- Cetearyl Olivate: A plant-derived emulsifier that helps soften the skin & hair and creates a smooth, luxurious texture.
MADE WITH 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
HOW TO USE:
- Brush brows into shape with the spoolie end, combing outwards and upwards.
- Twist the base of the pencil to reveal the always-sharp tip.
- For broad definition: begin outlining under the arch of the brow and continues towards the tail. Next, outline above the arch and fill the middle of the brow. Blend color with the spoolie end for a natural finish.
- For precise detailing in sparse areas, press gently and draw thin, hair-like strokes. Follow the natural direction of your brow hairs. Blend with the spoolie to soften any harsh lines. A little goes a long way. Start with a very light touch and add more color as you go.
Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus Cera, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Coleus Forskohlii.
May Contain: +/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499 (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Cystine (and) Lauroyl Arginine
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love this brow pencil. Easy to apply, brush to spread it and it's done. It looks very natural; no vampire eyebrows like the pomade. I first purchased the pomade and ended up giving it to a friend because I found it very time consuming. The pencil is the way to go IMO.
So far so good!
I bought this in Ashy daybreak. I was worried this would be too light (Ashy hair with relatively dark brows, but not as dark as the next shade up). This was actually a perfect match. I've only used it once, but I found it went on smooth, and i didnt have to press hard at all. The fine tip lets you apply with precision. It stayed on very well too. I love how you can buy the refill cartridges as well :)
I've used the pomade for a couple years and love it, but was looking for something that could give me a more natural everyday look. This did not let me down and i am sooo hooked! it applies super easily and looks absolutely gorgeous! I love how easy it is to go light with this as i definitely went darker/harsher than i wanted to with the pomade at times when i was rushed. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Pomade is great, pencil is a serious downgrade :(
I LOVED the pomade, but found it a little difficult to do a 15-second “throw on” kind of look. Pencils are great because they afford you a certain amount of precision and control that a brush and a more fluid product like a pomade won’t. ...or so I thought, anyways. The pencil formula was crazy dry and didn’t spread pigment super well. I had to really press it against my skin to get color to transfer, and then I had to wind the pencil up because the pressure pushed the pencil down. It’s also really brittle, so you can’t wind it up more than a mm or two, otherwise it’s prone to crumbling or snapping. Worst part? I used it for, collectively, less than a month and it completely ran out. My pomade lasted MONTHS, and the pan-only option is only $4 than the pencil. Go with the pomade — even the convenience of the pencil isn’t worth it, sadly :(