Formulated to effectively heal and improve the skin's overall texture and elasticity resulting in a healthy even complexion.
The nourishing extracts and minerals that have been carefully selected for this serum are very beneficial for combination skin types that may also be damaged or aging. The abundant amount of rosehip and neroli used in this serum are phenomenal for stimulating and rejuvenating skin cells, while also nourishing the skin’s vital capillaries.
- Vitamin-E: This natural preservative is an excellent ingredient for repairing skin tissue, reducing scarring, strengthening the skin’s capillaries, and has natural anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E also helps to reduce the appearance of age spots and scars, improving the skin’s complexion.
- Orange Oil: Orange essential oil helps to nourish the cells and capillaries of aging skin types, and offers a wonderfully uplifting scent. It also has antiinflammatory and anti-septic properties. Orange essential oil contains high levels of vitamin C, which helps to improve elasticity by stimulating collagen production in the dermis.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip seed is phenomenal for naturally toning the skin, preventing scarring, healing burns, reducing fine lines, rejuvenating skin cells, and healing broken capillaries.
- Neroli: Neroli has a wide variety of benefits for the skin including regulating oiliness, minimizing large pores, clearing acne, regenerating skin cells, and stimulating collagen production, improving the skin’s elasticity. Neroli contains high levels of vitamin C, beta-carotene, and pectin.
- Evening Primrose: Evening primrose oil is rich in essential fatty acids, making it an excellent option for rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Being an unrefined organic oil, evening primrose is a wonderful natural ingredient for healing the skin.
- Zinc Oxide: This natural mineral is very healing and softening for the skin and is known for its soothing ability. It also has properties that help to shield against UVA and UVB rays.
Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com | 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin | 95.22% of the total ingredients are from organic farming | Remaining 4.78% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals.
HOW TO USE: Always make sure the serum is shaken well before applying so that all the key ingredients are present in each application. After cleansing with the Skin Essence Organics Pure or Fresh facial cleanser, massage the Nourish facial moisturizer into the skin for approximately 10 to 20 seconds. This will ensure deep absorption of the ingredients. Wait approximately 3-5 minutes before applying makeup.
Apply to damp skin. Water on the face will allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. It also has a natural capillary action, which will help to “pull” the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow.
- Improves signs of aging
- Reduces the appearance of age spots and fine lines
- Brightens the skin’s complexion
- Contains a high concentration of vitamin C to help improve the skin’s natural elasticity
For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening
Jojoba Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Orange Oil*, Kukui Nut Oil, Neroli Flower Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Jasmine oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano)
*Ingredient from organic farming
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, and restrictions
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase by mail. Restrictions apply for returns