Our luxurious, moisturizing shampoo formulated for All Hair Textures and Types for Normal to Dry Scalp Types.
For All Hair Types
Aloe vera, gentle natural cleansers, and potent herbal infusions work in perfect harmony to effectively remove impurities and excess oil. Rich plant oils and distinct herbal infusions create potent synergy to treat scalp conditions, retain hair moisture, soften and add shine while stimulating follicle circulation to increase the flow of nourishment, encouraging strong, continued hair growth.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE
HOW TO USE: Divide scalp into four areas - top, sides, and back. Apply a small amount to each area. Massage in thoroughly. Add more water during the massage to help distribute suds if needed. Leave in 1-3 minutes, allowing micronutrients to stimulate follicle circulation and nourish the scalp. Rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with the Nourish Conditioner.
- Adding water while massaging shampoo through the hair helps disperse the product for an effective cleanse.
- If your house water is hard, containing high calcium and magnesium mineral content, it can affect the performance of your natural shampoo and conditioner. Heavy minerals build up and affect natural conditioners ability to soften and penetrate. The minerals in hard water decrease lathering capabilities, this is why: Hard water contains an adversary to natural soaps - calcium.
- Calcium has a strong positive charge. Soap molecules are negatively charged and when they come in contact with positively-charged calcium the two bond together, with no charge at all. This greatly reduces the ability of the soap to remove dirt and oil.
SIZE: 2oz / 59ml | 8oz / 236ml | 16oz / 473ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: We want to help you realize your true beauty. We believe the best way to do this is through the pure, regenerative power of nature’s plants and herb extracts. That’s why we’ve created a unique line of scientifically-proven luxury skin, hair and scalp solutions using the greatest lab ever created: Mother Nature. Diversity, equality and inclusivity are at the core of who we are at Josh Rosebrook. We are continually inspired to represent all people on this planet irrespective of their gender, gender identity, age, nationality, sexual orientation, size, religion, marital status, social class, and family dynamic.
Saponified Coconut oil, *Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vitamin Infused Water, *Vegetable Glycerin, §Xanthan Gum, *Camelina Oil, *Hemp Seed Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Evening Primrose Oil, *Apricot Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Grape Seed Oil, *Burdock, *Calendula, *Cayenne, *Chamomile, *Cinnamon, *Horsetail, *Goldenseal, *Lavender, *Flax, *Alfalfa, *Peppermint, *Catnip, *Oregano, *Ginseng, *Rose Hips, *Rosemary, *Sage, *Dandelion, *Thyme, *Linden flowers, *Nettle, Potassium Sorbate, †Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, †Orange Essential Oil, †Rosemary Essential Oil, †Lavender Essential Oil.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC †ORGANIC §NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.