Restores and strengthens dry and damaged hair.
Did you know olives are rich in healthy fats and antioxidants? As a matter of fact, olive leaves are also loaded with these healthy nutrients. With its aroma that reminds us of pear and ginger, ATTITUDE’s Super leaves™ Nourishing and Strengthening Shampoo combines the goodness of olive leaves with grapeseed oil, widely used for its healing and moisturizing properties. Ideal for dry and damaged hair, this shampoo helps to restore and strengthen distressed locks. EWG Verified™, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, Nourishing & Strengthening Shampoo includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties.
- Loaded with antioxidants, grapeseed oil and olive leaf extract help nourish and strengthen dry and damaged hair.
- Olive leaf extract is known for providing deep conditioning down to the follicle, bringing out your hair’s natural lustre.
- Grapeseed oil is known for its deep repair proprieties and helps renew dry and damaged ends, softening hair and adding shine.
- Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, helps decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the hair and scalp.
- Aroma that reminds us of pear and ginger.
- Surfactants are made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated bi-products contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS.
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair, lather, then rinse. For better damage repair results, use our Nourishing & Strengthening Conditioner after using the Shampoo. For beautiful hair, from root to end!
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, coco-glucoside, vegetable glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, citric acid, panthenol (vitamin B5), glyceryl oleate, sodium benzoate, inulin, potassium sorbate, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, vitis vinifera (grape / raisin) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, hexyl salicylate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), hexyl acetate (fruit).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.