A highly effective conditioner that is perfect for everyday use. It helps maintain and enhance a healthier shine, strengthening, detangling, and softening while protecting the hair shaft.
- Vitamins A and K from Black Pepper and Flavonoids found in Damask Rose increase circulation while nourishing and noticeably soothing the scalp.
- Polyphenols from Green Tea maintain a healthy shine providing rich Antioxidants.
- Bisabolol from Chamomile helps soothe, nourish and accelerate the treatment of damaged hair.
- Lavender and Myrtle extracts keep the hair moisturized, protecting the hair shaft against drying.
- Bush Tomato and Vitamin C, rich in serine and Lycopene, detangle and increase the manageability of the hair, aiding in styling and leaving hair soft and supple.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet washed hair, massage lightly into the hair, particularly on the ends. If your hair is damaged or dry leave in for one minute for maximum penetration, rinse thoroughly.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Plant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant), Behentrimonium Chloride (Plant), Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride [Plant], Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Plant), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Extract, Urea, Sodium Lactate [Plant], Lactic Acid (Plant), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin (Plant), Levulinic Acid, p-Anisic Acid (Plant), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Plant), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Solanum Centrale (Bush Tomato) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Backhousia Citriodora (Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Flower Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool (Plant), Geraniol (Plant), Citronellol (Plant).
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.