Sculpt away lazy days and reveal your inner goddess with our Organic Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse!
Best For: People who want golden, gorgeous color in a matter of hours and skin that feels a little smoother and firmer
- DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) - an Eco-Cert approved natural tanning ingredient derived from sugar beet
- Centella Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture - plant cell culture derived from the Gotu Kola plant and known to help heal skin and reduce signs of skin aging
- Caffeine and Coffea Arabica Seed Extract - an Eco-Cert approved proprietary blend of natural Green Coffee extracts that provide sustained slimming action
- Nephelium Longana Seed Extract - helps to reduce expansion of adipose tissue and minimize appearance of cellulite
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-GMO
HOW TO USE: For maximum color, dispense generous amount into hand or applicator side of COOLA’s 2-in1 Mitt, and spread evenly across body. Massage in circular motions and let dry before dressing. Allow 2-4 hours for tan to fully develop and reapply as needed. Allow 6-8 hours before showering. For best results, exfoliate skin with COOLA’s 2-in-1 Mitt prior to use.
- Eco-Certified Cosmos Organic
- COOLA's highest level of DHA, naturally derived from Sugar Beet
- Creates a tan within hours
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Streak-free and transfer-resistant tan that last up to three days
- Natural pina colada scent
Warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin after tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Green, yet still luxurious, each high performance product protects and nourishes your skin with vitamins and age-defying antioxidants, while remaining free of parabens, paba, petroleum and phthalates. This full line of luxury sun and skincare products incorporates a Farm to Face® sourcing philosophy, using the freshest and most natural ingredients whenever possible. Look for the organic formulas that contain over 70% certified organic ingredients and are easily identified by the organic seals. COOLA formulates with Plant Protection®, which allows the products to achieve clinically tested, broad spectrum and antioxidant-rich protection while using fewer traditional actives. Better for your skin, better for the environment.
Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water*, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Caffeine, Centella Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture, Nephelium Longana Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Quillaja Saponaria Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Heptyl Undecylenate, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Polyglycerin-10 Esters, Glycerin**, Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Glyceryl Oleate, Alcohol Denat.**, Xylitol, Caprylic Acid, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
* Ingredients from organic farming ** made using organic ingredients. 78.06 % of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming 99.60 % Natural Origin of Totals
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.