Designed to hold and press on your setting powder, your makeup stays in place all day. Use the Sigmax® fiber brush to set with precision.
- Unique Feature: Small, deeply-angled brush head.
- Function: Press on setting powder with precision.
- Recommended Use: Use with powder products.
- Coverage: Full.
- Fibers: Exclusive synthetic, antimicrobial fibers Engineered to better hold, apply + blend product.
- Ferrules: Durable, corrosion-resistant SigmaAlloy™ ferrules Precious-metal plating for shine + strength.
- Handles: Responsibly-sourced, lightweight wood handles 8 coats of paint + primer for lasting beauty.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
ABOUT THE BRAND: A flawless finish requires professional tools, and Sigma Beauty Brushes are essential for blending your base, blush, shadows (and, you name it!) to perfection. Beloved and endorsed by pro make up artists, these brushes are of the highest quality – starring super-soft synthetic bristles, ergonomic handles and innovative shapes and textures – to make ‘making up’ a breeze. Chic and stylish, they’re essential additions to your make up application arsenal.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.