An ultra-repairing formula to soothe any little abrasions, skin freak-outs, dryness, insect bites or scars.
Skin rehab in a vital soothe-all marmalade balm. Rescue your skin with this nourishing cocktail of coconut, hemp, chia, grapefruit oil & fermented papaya that helps to hasten the delivery of essential antioxidants & vitamins to the skin. An ultra-repairing formula to soothe any little abrasions, skin freak-outs, dryness, insect bites or scars. This balm melts into skin and is useful to heal and protect. Designed for face/hands/feet/ body/hair. An all-in-one remedy rich in zinc, magnesium & potassium. Calendula calms inflammation to aid in your skin’s healing, chia adds omegas. Use a lot or a little, ideal for travel and all of life’s adventures, big and small.
- Papaya fermented extract is derived from the fruit & leaves of the plant. High in antioxidants, potassium and vitamins. Fermentation hastens delivery of essential nutrients & enzymes to the skin.
- Chia Seed Oil is obtained from the seed of the flowering Salvia Hispanica plant. Considered the richest botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids found in nature. Contains vitamins & essential fatty acids. Fights skin irritation and hydrates skin.
Coconut Oil from the dried kernel of the coconut on the palm tree. Antibacterial, anti-fungal properties that are thought to hydrate, soothe sun damage, heal & promotes skin repair.
Hemp Seed Oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant. Properties of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamin E & antioxidants. Known to condition dry skin, reduce inflammation, soothe and regenerate the skin’s protective layer.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-GMO
HOW TO USE: Apply to improve and protect lips, hands, scars, cuticles, heels, hair, insect bites, scrapes, bruises or any dry skin. Rub until the product has absorbed.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Simple products made from powerful botanical ingredients to transform, nourish & create wellbeing. For founder Ere Perez, Natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, squalene, tocopherol (vitamin E), mauritia flexuosa (buriti) fruil oil, carica papaya (papaya) fermented extract, salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, glycerin*, ascorbic acid, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.