This mask is a powerful moisturizing agent which plumps and firms. Skin is softened, revitalized and intensely nourished.
For All Skin Types
The challenges posed by the passage of time and everyday aggressors can mean that mature skin sags and becomes dry, dehydrated and dull. Intensive Moisturizing Mask is a powerful source of hydration containing plumping and firming actives perfectly suiting the needs of mature, tight and dehydrated skins. On application, this fresh, easily absorbed mask immediately comforts skin, leaving it more supple and radiant.
- Hexapeptide-11: This ingredient boosts collagen and elastin production, making the skin’s network firmer, more supple and more elastic.
- Glasswort extract: Thanks to its moisturizing properties, glasswort has a densifying, restructuring effect which leaves skin plumped and vibrant-looking.
- Shea butter: This moisturizing agent fights dry skin. Rich in phytosterols, it soothes and relieves irritation.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ECOCERT ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: In the evening, cleanse your face then apply a thick layer of Intensive Moisturizing Mask all over. Let it absorb for fifteen minutes or overnight. Then massage your face with your fingertips, gently pressing on your forehead, temples and cheekbones and focusing on any crow’s feet or frown lines. Do not rinse off.
SIZE: 50ml / 1.7 fl oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: In 2002, PATYKA became the first cosmetics brand in the world to be awarded Ecocert organic certification with its unique vision of beauty, where effectiveness, ethics and excellence are all interlinked. PATYKA was and is a pioneer, creating the first skincare products which are both premium and certified as organic. These exceptional products with their unique, sensory scents and textures are elegant and refined, bringing the luxury of a radiant, balanced complexion to those who use them.
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, GLYCERIN, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, AQUA (WATER), GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, PROPANEDIOL, ALCOHOL DENAT.***, SUCROSE STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL*, XANTHAN GUM, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, HEXAPEPTIDE-11, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)*, GERANIOL**, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CITRONELLOL**, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL*, SALICORNIA HERBACEA EXTRACT, LINALOOL**, SILICA.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
**Made using organic ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.