Lightweight, refreshing eye cream that quickly replenishes and gives eyes that “got more sleep than you did” look.
MY SKIN’S CURRENT STATE: Tired-looking under eyes, extra baggage, and dark circles.
MY SKIN’S FUTURE STATE: Woken-up, less puffy-looking, and brighter all around.
You may not always get eight hours of sleep but at least you can count on this eye cream to help you look refreshed and renewed. Targeting the trifecta of tired eyes — fine lines, sagginess, and dryness — the lightweight cream delivers amino electrolyte-rich coconut water to drench delicate skin in long lasting moisture, caffeine to help tighten lax skin and reduce puffiness, and Vitamin C-packed superfruits to help plump creases. Syn-Ake, a tripeptide, promotes softer lines caused by facial expressions. All that plus dreamy plant butters and seed oils ensure your eyes are treated with TLC that will have you looking bright-eyed every day.
All that plus dreamy plant butters and seed oils ensure your eyes are treated with TLC that will have you looking bright-eyed every day.
- SYN-AKE TRIPEPTIDE COMPLEX: Helps target lines caused by facial expressions by mimicking the surface effects of an injectable neurotoxin.
- CAFFEINE: Helps reduce puffiness, tighten skin, and smooth under the eyes.
- COCONUT WATER: Rich in electrolytes, it feeds skin lightweight moisture.
- ALOE + GLYCERIN: Moisture-binding humectants to help quench dry and dehydrated skin.
- MANGO SEED BUTTER: Plant-based emollient as it is a rich source of fatty acids and skin-soothing ingredients.
- SEED OILS—JOJOBA SEED OIL, EVENING PRIMROSE OIL + ROSEHIP SEED OIL: Jojoba seed oil is an emollient, skin-identical oil that most closely resembles your natural sebum, but with a much richer source of numerous fatty acids. Evening primrose oil is a thicker non-fragrant plant oil whose fatty acids can have significant skin-soothing and emollient benefits for skin. Rosehip Seed Oil is a non-fragrant ultra effective emollient plant oil that has antioxidant properties and is a rich source of skin-beneficial essential fatty acids (Omegas 3 and 6).
- EXTRACT BLEND—ACAI EXTRACT, ACEROLA FRUIT EXTRACT, AMLA EXTRACT + RICE EXTRACT: Acai Extract is a potent source of antioxidants, including Vitamins A + C which can help increase cell turnover and brighten the skin respectively. Acerola Fruit Extract is a potent source of antioxidants and hydrating polysaccharides. Amla Extract is a powerhouse antioxidant (rich in Ascorbic Acid) that helps hydrate and protect the skin from environmental stresses. Rice is a plant ingredient used to help condition and soften the skin. Rice is a rich source of over 100 antioxidant compounds as well as polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | FRAGRANCE-FREE | FREE FROM SULFATES, SILICONES, PARABENS, & ARTIFICIAL DYES
HOW TO USE: (AM and/or PM) Start with clean, dry, freshly-moisturized skin. Squeeze out a small amount onto the pad of your ring finger and dab around the entire eye area including the lids. Tap it in gently to seal the deal. Warning: External use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Replenishes dry, tired-looking under-eyes
- Diminishes the look of puffiness
- Visibly firms to reduce the look of bags and sagginess
- Brightens the appearance of dark circles
- Plumps the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Can be used around the entire eye area – including lids
ABOUT THE BRAND: Current State™ is a collection of nutritiously balanced and clinically responsive products created to make taking care of your skin as intuitive as eating a well-balanced diet. Current State empowers you to care for your skin’s unchanging foundational needs as well as its fluctuating, everyday concerns. Current State exists because your skin deserves the same kind of attention you bring to your diet and lifestyle—care that’s attuned to your type and tendency and that also responds to the changing demands and stressors of the current moment.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caffeine, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, C15-19 Alkane, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Soybean Peroxidase, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isoamyl Cocoate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Isoamyl Laurate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.